Honesty

Jungkook

I walked into the practice studio with my fingers boldly laced through Jimin's.  Beaming proudly, I glanced around the room.  Jimin abruptly dropped my hand and swiftly moved away from me.  I followed him with my eyes as he made his way to Taehyung's side, intertwining their hands instead.

It hurt a little.  I won't lie.  So did the look of pure loathing on Tae's face when he'd seen us together. 

Jimin is just trying to comfort his friend.  Don't take it personally, I thought.  Though I still did.

"What's going on with you three?" Namjoon asked.  "Spill."

I gazed over to Jimin, letting him take the lead.  He gulped and turned to Tae.  Jimin pulled himself away from Taehyung to stand by my side again.

"Alright, well...everyone...Jungkook and I are dating," Taehyung huffed and Jimin looked to him with pleading eyes.

"Since when?  You two are always fighting!" Jin insisted.

"Since..." Jimin didn't take his eyes off Tae.  "Since last night."

All eyes spun to Taehyung who seemed to be wishing he was invisible.

"But...But Jungkook just went on a date with Taehyung last night.  How did he end up dating you instead?" Yoongi sputtered.

"First off, I'm an idiot because I didn't realize it was a date," I interjected, "and second, it's been Jimin since day one.  I just didn't realize it until the day I kissed Jimin and Hobi caught us."

Now everyone whirled to face Hobi, who shrugged nonchalantly and stated simply, "Yeah, I saw them kiss."

Jimin

This honesty thing was becoming a disaster.  We should have waited until it wasn't the day after his date with Tae.  I still felt horrible about hurting my best friend.  I'd called and told him everything so that he wouldn't be caught unaware, but it didn't seem to make a difference.  I was sure that my best friend now hated me.  He could barely look me in the eyes, and when he did, there was so much animosity there that I wished he hadn't.

"I'm sorry, Tae," I whispered into the clamor of everyone loudly discussing the possible ramifications of my new relationship.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the slow update and short chapter!  Busy, busy, busy!