Fight

Jungkook

"Come on, guys.  We only have three more practices to get this right before we have to perform this in front of millions of people.  Stop goofing off!" Namjoon chastised as he attempted to pry our hands from each other. 

Jimin and I had drawn out our ten minute break longer than we'd intended, spending the time twirling each other and touching, even picking each other up.  Well...I'd picked up Jimin as if he were light as air, but all he could do was raise my heels off the ground, which gave me an endless amount of amusement.  The other members of our dance crews though...did not seem so amused.

"Calm down, Joon.  We've nearly perfected it.  We look great!"  I shrugged off his urgency and discomfort, turning back to Jimin, who's hands still rested in mine.  Jimin appeared to be more affected by his words.  He was always so sensitive to the feelings of others, especially when they were upset.

Jimin dropped his hands to his sides, my face dropping with them.  "Sorry everyone," he whispered just loud enough to echo within the room.

"Jimin..." I started quietly, but he raised a hand, expression now serious before gathering everyone back into the starting formation.

We ran through the choreography a few more times, each time, Jimin becoming more irritable than the last.    Something seemed to be bothering him and I was either the cause or the unintentional target as he lashed out at me time and again.

"Jungkook!  Could you please take this seriously?"

"Jungkook!  You're too high for me to make it across your back, can you please bend your knees more?"

"Jungkook!  Why are you being so rough?  You squeezed my wrist too tightly in the swing!"

If he said my name one more time in that tone of voice I might break apart, though I wasn't sure it would be in a fit of rage or in tears at this point.  All our previous flirtations and smiles felt like they'd been days ago instead of a few hours as this growing tension built between us.

Without meaning to, I snapped when he once again voiced a complaint, this time about my hand placement being too close to his groin.  "Jimin!  Why are you nit-picking every little thing that I do right now?  And why is my hand too close to your groin?  I've had your groin inside me and I've had mine inside you...why is this making you uncomfortable now?  What in the hell is going on?"

The room silenced, the awkwardness seeping from all seven of us as my words hung in the air between my lover and me.  Jimin's jaw dropped before he looked at each of the others with wide eyes before turning to me with a glare.

"Jungkook...what the fuck?  Why would you say something like that?  Here!  In front of everyone!  That's completely inappropriate!"

That did it for me.  My temper was too hot for me to control it anymore.  "Earlier we were all over each other and all smiles, then all of a sudden I can do no right!  You just started picking me apart and nothing I do is good enough out of nowhere!  I want to know why your attitude changed so much so fast and why you're just acting like I'm an incompetent asshole!  I deserve that much, as your boyfriend, don't you think?"

Jimin's cheeks tinged pink, though I couldn't tell if it was out of embarrassment or anger.  "That's exactly why, Jungkook!  We were all over each other!  We agreed to boundaries!  Rules!  We promised these guys," he waved a hand toward our members, each sporting a look of unease as they pointedly did not look our way, "that we would be respectful.  Kissing, holding hands, picking each other up, hugging, going over our break time...does that sound respectful to you?"

"Yeah, alright, I can see what you're saying, but why take it out on me?  If you're upset that we made it weird for everyone and broke the rules a bit, then why lash out at me?  It was uncalled for, Jimin.  I wasn't the only one kissing and hugging earlier.  This isn't only on me, so stop acting like it was my fault and using our choreography to make me pay for it!"

For the second time, Jimin's jaw dropped.  His eyes welled with tears as they widened.  "I-I..."

I sighed.  "Jimin, I'm sorry, now I'm the one lashing out."

"No," he said resolutely, "You're right.  I was angry at myself and took it out on you.  That's not fair.  That-that wasn't fair of me.  I'm...I'm sorry, Jungkook."

I glanced at the five men staring wide-eyed at us in shock and confusion.  "Guys, we've been going for a while, let's take another break.  Fifteen minutes?"

They all shook their heads eagerly, shuffling quickly from the practice room to give us some much needed privacy.  When I pivoted to face Jimin again, I was met with a heartbreaking sight.  He gripped his elbows tightly, hugging himself as he bit his bottom lip.  I could see the shame written across his beautiful face.

"Oh, Jimin..."

Jimin

Jungkook tugged me to his chest, squeezing me tightly and I broke.  My tears rained down, soaking the shoulder of his t-shirt, already damp with his sweat.  I felt his lips brush my temple, then his tongue slide over my ear as he sucked the top of my ear between his lips, giving me a comforting nibble.  I sobbed harder, angry at myself for my growing list of faults. 

I had made our members uneasy. 

I had been too publicly affectionate. 

I had taken my frustrations out on the man that I loved. 

I had hurt him. 

I had hurt him.  My god, would I ever actually do anything right?

"Jimin, it's okay," Jungkook's voice was soft as his hot breath fanned across my neck where he'd nuzzled his nose.  "It's just a stupid little fight.  I'm not mad.  It's not that big of a deal.  We're fine."

I sniffled and nodded into his broad chest, face still buried as my fist bunched his shirt up at his abdomen.  His hold got a little tighter before he pulled back, gripping my chin to make me meet his loving gaze.

"I love you, Jimin.  It's okay.  I promise.  Couples fight.  Why are you still crying, my silly little Mochi?"

I chuckled half-heartedly at the nickname.  "I'm just upset at myself more than anything.  I'm-I'm sorry, Jungkook."

"Do I really have to say 'it's okay' again, or are you good now?"

"I'm good," I nodded, lips pressed in a fine line.  He narrowed his big doe eyes at me, clearly not believing a word of it.

"Mhm, and I'm a purple brachiosaurus...Jimin...It's okay."  He leaned down and kissed my lips, one hand on my waist as the other knotted itself into my hair.

I sank into it, letting that kiss melt away all my self-loathing and doubt.  I gave in to the writhing of his tongue against mine, the heat of his breath, and the quickening rise and fall of his firm chest against my hands.  I let myself slide my fingers up his neck to weave into his thick, brown hair, tugging just a little.  I let him press me flush against him as he groaned into my mouth softly.  I let myself just feel...feel everything that Jungkook was willing to give me.  And it felt good.  It felt right.  I felt...better.

When our lips finally parted, his forehead resting heavy against mine, I sighed.  "Thank you, Jungkook.  I love you, too."

---------------------------------------

Video just because they're too cute and also because they're goofing off together in the practice room.  If these two aren't dating irl, my only question is...WHY IN THE WORLD NOT????