Killer Robots

Weeks Later

Throughout the days, you've been building sorts of useful stuff to help me survive. But last week, some sort of creature with a yellow X in their face or screen. You've managed to escape from it but whatever it is, it slashed half of your left arm. So, you replace it with a cyborg. But after that incident, you made some weapons such as, laser guns, razor blades, three types of lightsaber and there's one more that you're currently working on.

As you are working, you look up at a map that shows the markings on the area you've been through but not a single survivor was seen. But there is one that you haven't gone to: up the Northeastern. You stood up then you grabbed your weapons, put on your heavy coat, hat and mask then climbed up to the entrance. The cold breeze went across your face as you looked around. 'Let's do this.' you thought before stepping onto the snow and walking off.

An Hour Later and Your POV

I finally reached the Northeastern area, I don't remember being this far away from my bunker like on the map. Well, I guess this is reality. As I continue walking, I see a giant mountain of...whatever it's made of. I was about to walk off but curiously got the best of me and I went to it anyway. As I continued walking towards the unknown mountain, something glowing in the snow caught my eye. I look down at the snow, move it away with my foot to reveal a robot with a worker hat. And the screen says some malfunction.

Must be broken or something, I don't know. I continue walking to the mountain then I stop in my tracks. Wait a minute...A ROBOT?! I quickly dug it up from the snow and held up its head with oil dripping. 'I don't remember any robots before I was sleeping.' I thought then out of nowhere, I heard a female voice shouting "HEY!" behind me. A survivor? I immediately turned around and saw a robot with glowing purple eyes staring at me. "What the.." I whispered under my breath. I dropped the robot's head and stood up to get a better view of her.

She's a small robot with a large railgun on her back and...hair? Since when robots grew out their own hair?

Uzi's POV

I finally reached where the murder drones landed. Their spaceship was surrounded by a mountain of corpses of worker drones. Luckily, I have a gun, I've been working on it for so long and I'm gonna prove to Dad that it works! I was about to inspect the area but I was stopped by a sudden sound. Panicked, I quickly hid behind a bunch of corpses. I slowly calmed down and took out my gun, it was almost charged.

I look back and see a black figure holding a worker drone's head. Must be a murder drone. I took a deep breath then jumped out while I shouted "HEY!" to get its attention. But when it faced towards me, I almost dropped my gun and gasped in shock. Wait...that's not a murder drone...or any drone, in fact! We just stood there staring at each other until it decided to walk towards me, not breaking eye contact. I don't know what to do but just stand watching it walking towards me.

Then whoever or whatever it is stops when they're in front of me. I look up at the figure and they look down at me. Why do I feel like I'm being overpowered by this? Then they kneeled down to my height. This b•••h did not just kneel down just to get to my height. I'm not that short! ...but am I though? I shook it off then broke the silence. "W..What are you? Who even is you?" I questioned them, they look surprised but answered me anyways 

"Well, For 1. I'm not a "what", I'm a person like you but not a robotic like." They said and I looked confused. "Robotic like? What do you mean by that?" I asked. They take off their hat and pull their mask to reveal their face as a..."A HUMAN?!" I shouted. They jumped a little by my reaction and eyed me weirdly. "Um...yes? I'm a human. Names Y/n! What's your's?" They asked but I froze in shock. I-It can't be...Humans were erased by that explosion from a few years ago!

Narrator POV

You look at the shocked expression robot then waved into her face to help her to snap out of their trance. "Uh, hello? Earth to unnamed and purple robot girl?" You said as you continued to wave into her face until she blinked and shook her head. "B-But h-how? I-I th-thought that- *deep breath* Okay, first of all, I have a lot of questions for you but first, I'm Uzi, I'm a drone, not a robot and I'm looking for a murder drone and also, what happened to your arm?" Uzi asked as she pointed at your cyborg arm.

"It's a long story and-" She covered your mouth. You were  told to be quiet and follow her. You two hid behind the dead corpses and kept silent. You take a peek at what are you two hiding from, it's a robot like Uzi but less colorful, more yellow, wearing a hat and has wings but they look like they're knives. "It's just a robot like you, Uzi. What's the problem?" You said. "Oh, no, Y/n. That's one of the murder drones! Now, give me a second! I need to get this railgun ready." Uzi whispered as she charged up her weapon.

While she's dealing with that, you decide to look back at the robot drinking the oil from another robot's head then crush it with its claws. Then you look at your cyborg arm and a memory flashed in your mind.

Flashback!

You fell down on the snow, covered in cuts and bruises as a murder drone's shadow took over. You look terrified and breathing very heavily due to all the attacks. "Okay, I don't know what you are but please leave me be!" You pleaded as you began to make a run for it. It forms a machine gun from its hand, trying to shoot you but fails. Even though the frost air went flying to your face, you can yourself get close to the bunker. As you were about to reach the entrance, you didn't realize that the murder drone was right behind you raising its sharp claws then slash half of your arm. Blood was spraying everywhere around you as you screamed out in pain. You fell to the ground and the drones slowly walked towards raising his claws while you're laying on your stomach. You grab it by the wrist then take out your razor blade and slice the drone in half. You watched as the two halves fell onto snow. As you breathe heavily, you look at your bleeding arm then at the drone.

Flashback End!

That memory always runs around your mind ever since that day. You look up and notice that the murder drone is staring right directly at you. You made eye contact with it. "Uzi, it's staring at me. Should I move or stay still?" You whispered. "What do you mean by that?" Uzi suddenly noticed it too, that's when the murder drone flew up. When you and Uzi move away from the area, she puts a green glowing chip into the railgun.

"What is happening right now?! Why are we running away from another drone like you?! And why do you guys look so cute?!" You shouted then the murder drone landed in front of you and Uzi, making you two jump. Uzi accidentally dropped her railgun to the other side. You get back up again to get a better look at the murder drone.

 You get back up again to get a better look at the murder drone

Your POV

I growled underneath my breath then I saw the railgun just across from me. I was about to get my  razor blade but Uzi threw it towards me and had us slam down on the ground. Damn it, that hurt! I look at Uzi who now has a burning hole on her hand, whimpering and crying a bit. I look at the murder drones, it seems like its arm is transforming into a gun. Uzi quickly grabs her railgun and was about to shoot the laser at the drone but the chip wasn't inside the gun.

The murder drone grabs her by the neck, preparing to kill her. I immediately switch my cyborg arm into railgun mode then aim it at the drone. "HEY!" I shouted to get the two drone's attention. Uzi finally wiggled out of its grip and hid behind the corpses.

"Bite this."

I said before blasting (F/C) laser at the murders drone's direction.