An Explanation

Narrator POV

"DRONES?!"

"HUMAN?!"

"Oh, so, that's why Y/n build this radio for." N said. "What the- How did you- When did you- N, V! What's going on?! Where's J?! Why are you two with that worker drone?!" The man in the screen questioned. "1. They don't do your orders anymore, 2. I killed that son of a b***h and 3. You really think that this worker drone would hide away like the others?" Uzi said. "But how are still alive with them?" He asked. 

"Well, listen here, f**ker, I'm tried of being like servants to you. Because we found out that you humans are the reason for destroying this used-to-be-beautiful-earth-like planet." V said as she glares at the male. "W-Wait...h-how did you know?" He stuttered. "I told them everything." The drones turn around and you walk out of the shadows with a deadly glare and Doggo walks out as he slightly snarl.

"Wait, a living person? Alive? On that planet? Impossible! How?!" He questioned with his jaw dropped. "Remember that the old project that you ask me to be the first person to wake up in the future and went to hypersleep? Well, that's me." You said as you raise an eyebrow. The guy or some researcher take some time to think about it and gaps loudly with a terrified expression and his face turn pale. 

"Y-Y-Y...Y/N L/N?!" He shouted that kinda caught everyone's attention around him. "John, what are you- wait...you say Y/n L/n?" One of the researchers asked. "Y/n?" "Isn't that the same person that you told me that was sent to hypersleep and was left on that planet where we sent the murder drones to?" "I can't believe it." "Well, you sure are very know for." Uzi whispered in your ear and you shrugged a bit.  

"Okay, enough small talk! We need answers! NOW!" V shouted as she bangs her fist on the table. "Okay, okay, okay! We'll explain...

Before we begin the project or the experiment of the time capsule, we experienced some negative effects from the machine. It says that it the time that we arrange for you to sleep till the future would have you be sent in a much longer and different timeline. But it's impossible because we've done many tests with it and it never says that. When we warned our boss about it, he doesn't seem to care about and order us to start the machine right away. During the process, the machine unexpectedly change into a more further time. Your family was devastated by the news when we told them. And your slibling............Well, let's  just say that they're in a better place for themselves.

 V POV

My eyes widened by the story that they give out. I can't believe they just did that to Y/n. As much as they annoyed me but...nobody suffer like this. "And that's what happened." He finished explaining. I look at Y/n with their head down and the tears are dropping from their face. "Y/n?" N was about to place his hand on their shoulder but they flinch then stood up and stormed off into the room. "Y/n! I-I'll go check on them while you guys deal with them, okay?" Uzi questioned and I nodded. 

Right after she follow them, I turn my face to the humans. "So, guys? How's the-" "John, just cut to the chase. They're pissed." "Damn, right, I'm pissed. You humans lied to us that the planet was just a wasteland filled LG with worker drones that was the blame for it. But now, we know the truth!" I yell at them, which made them flinch a bit. "And I have a few words to say...You guys are-" Doggo quickly put on some loud music to cover the words what N's saying.

I look at N with the X on his screen while I'm in shock and a little bit scare then I look at back at the humans and I think one of them passed out. When he's finished, he nodded at Doggo to let him know that he's done. He stop the music and immediately passed out on the floor. "Damn, N. I thought you were innocent but in the inside, you are absolutely deadly." I said, still scared a bit. "*chuckles* Yeah, I kinda learn it from the humans before we was launched here." He said.

Then Y/n and Uzi came back and Y/n's eyes are little red from crying. "So, *sniff* what did we miss?" They asked. "Well, they say that they can send in a spaceship for us to go back to earth." N said. "What? I'm going back home?" Y/n questioned. "Yes, we'll have a talk with the boss and we'll sent one right away!" 

Y/n POV

All the joy is filling me up right away! I can't believe that I'm gonna see my family again...well, most of my family. "Alright, I'll do it but in one condition." I said. "Anything!" They said. "As long as my drones friends come with me. And Doggo too." I said as I held him up and he started to lick my face. "Of course! We'll send one very soon!" They log out the computer and I cheer with excitement. "I'm going back home! I can't wait to see all those green wildlife and my fam and-"

"Puppy dogs?" N said, cutting me off with an joy look on his face. "Yes, and puppy dogs." N started to jump around the place with happiness. "Wait, but we can't go out in this sun. We'll die because of overheating." V said then N froze in midair. "Oh, right. Sorry but I don't think we can't go with you guys." N said, with his head down. "Hmm, actually, I made something that might help your problems with overheating. BRB." Uzi said before she went into the room then come back with two chips. 

"Um, Uzi, what are those?" I asked her in confusion. "Well, I did some testings that there's a solution for the murder drones. These chips can help you repel the heat waves when it hits your skin." Uzi explained then N picks her and pulls her into a big hug. "Thank you, Uzi! Thank you! Thank you!" N yell with happiness. "Okay, okay, your welcome! Now, put me down!" Uzi shouted. "Oh, come on, Uzi, it's not that bad! In fact.." I grab them from behind and pull them in tight too. 

"...hugs are good for you." I said, I then notice that Uzi was looking away from my direction and was blushing purple. "You okay, Uzi? You look like you're sick or something. To be honest, I don't if you guys get sick or not." I said. "N-No, I-I-I'm j-just fine." Uzi stuttered as I raised an eyebrow at her. "Okay, as long as I don't be involve in this hug, then I'm out." V said but I stop her when I extend my arm and grab her by the tail and pull her into the hug and Doggo jump to join in.

"I hate you guys." V said. "Well, you gonna enjoy with this, V. Weather you like it or not." I said.