A Missing Friend

Narrator POV

Throughout the time, you've been missing for a couple days or even weeks. Your drone friends have notice and tried to they to find you but there was no results from finding. "I don't get it. I-I just don't get it!" Uzi exclaimed from frustration. "We've check everywhere in the facility and still no sign of them!" "Any luck with the radar on Doggo, N?" V asked. "Nothing. Usually, the radar will get a signal to get a knowing where they are but there's nothing." N said. "*sighs* They just left after some sort of call and boom, they've been gone for days." V said.

"Things were just going great but no, our only human friend who finally understands us have vanished into thin air." Uzi groaned. "Don't you mean your girlfriend/boyfriend?" N asked. Uzi glares at him blushing furiously while V tries to hold in her laughing. "Okay, N, they're not my girlfriend/boyfriend and V, stop telling him nonsense." She said. "What? It's true." V defended. "Are you seriously talking about this at time like this one." Uzi said annoyed. "Okay, maybe we can probably talk about this later and try to find our friend." N said. 

"*sighs* N's right. We should ask Dr. Marmalade and the other head scientists about this." V said. "Good idea. Come on." Uzi said. They went to the offices but when they reach to offices, the place look like it's been tore apart. The tables are flip over, the supplies are scattered everywhere and there's marks on the walls. "What the f**k just happened here?" V whispered underneath her breath. N looks terrified and starts to freak out. "Hmm, that's weird. I've check their seclude and they're supposed to be working." Uzi said.  

"I-I don't understand. I've seen them walking around here until they say had a call from the desk." N said. "Wait...what was it the same call that Y/n said." V asked. "Actually, yeah." He said. "Hold up...if Y/n and those scientists have been gone for a few days, then we'll find someone who knows the front desk." Uzi said. "Right! I think I know a drone who always know what happens behind the desk." V said. "I'll be back." Her wings pop out and fly down the hallways. "Alright, N, let's find more clues and evidence to find Y/n. Because they help us before, so it's our turn to help them." Uzi said.

Uzi POV

I was waiting until V brought in a murder drone with a blue streak of hair and was wearing a black jacket and some long pants. "Uzi meet B, (Oc) one of the drones that use to talk with the front desk." V said. "So, you must be that Uzi drone and the one who has some sort of glitch that turns into a murder drone herself, Hmm?" He said. I look at him in surprise. "How did you know that?" I asked. "The word gets out quickly. So, pretty much everyone knows anything." B said. 

"Okay, Anyways, is there anything that you remember about the Y/n and the head scientists disappearing for a few days?" I asked. "Well, I remember that the boss told me to get them and send them alone to his office for a "private chat"." B said, putting air quotations. I have a feeling that this boss guy have something to deal with the disappearance. "Okay but did ask him about it?" N asked. "If I did, he would've been tore apart." He said. "Hmm, there's only thing that we have to do." I said. 

"What is it?" V asked. "We're going to the top." I said and I hear gasps all around me. "What?" "Nobody's goes to the top on their own for this type of situation. I think I'll just find a another way of this." N said. "Well, guess what? I'm going!" I exclaimed before I dash out of the room. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! You're not seriously going to the boss's office without permission, right?" V questioned. "I'm going to that office, even if it kills me!" I shouted. 

"Okay, listen. Maybe Y/n and the others probably went somewhere else and forgot something?" N said with nervous smile, I look at him with 'are you f**king serious?' look. "Are you kidding me? Y/n did so much for you guys and this how you treated them?" I said. "V, they told the truth that humans lie to you and help you become a better person. N, they befriended you back at the planet and they know how much you love dogs, so they created one for us. So, it's our time to repay them by saving them by who knows what?" I said. 

"Huh, I guess you're right about this. Y/n did all of this for us. And I can't believe I'm saying this bit you're ri- *gags* but you're *gags* N, please say it before I puke." V gagged. "I think she's saying that you're right, Uzi, that we should find him before anything happened." N said. "Great, Now, B, this is game changer. You're in or not?" I asked him. "Hmm, well, I've only met you guys for a few minutes and I'll say 'Hell yes'." He said. "Alright, now come on!" I exclaimed before we walk off. 'I hope you're doing okay, Y/n. Wherever you are.' I thought.

Your POV

I groan by sharp pain in head...it all just happened so fast...one minute, I was someone's office.

Then the next, I'm in some sort of containment. 

I slowly get up and notice that I'm really in a huge containment. I notice that there corpses around the place. 'What the hell's going on?' I thought as I continue to look around the place. 

"Ah, you're finally awake."

I look up and see a figure in the shadows. When they step out, my eyes widened in shock.

"You..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unfortunately, this is where this story ends for now. I'm gonna be planning a second book to continue this adventure. I'm sorry for leaving a big cliffhanger but I promise you guys that I'm gonna be continue this real soon. But I'm think about the next plot of this adventure. 

Thank for reading this, you fabulous readers! 

I'll see you guys soon!