Meet the Crew

You blast (F/C) laser at the murderer drone's direction. When the coast was clear, you saw the murder drone without its head then fell to the ground. You breathed heavily as your arm changed back into a normal arm, then saw Uzi slowly coming out from her hiding spot. She looks at the destruction of what you've caused and has her jaw drop. "That. Was. INSANE!" Uzi shouted. "I know that you've survived and everything but...holy hell!"

"Well, it's not that big of a deal. I'm still making some improvements on it. Speaking of which, you alright?" You asked. "Yeah, I'm alright. I just injected from the tail of that piece of s**t." Uzi said. They looked and saw the murder drone getting up again. Its head was regenerating and the screen showed an error and a code on the screen.

Uzi picks up a worker drone's arm then runs up to the murder drone and uses it to slap it across the face.You look at her in confusion. "Uh...why would you slap it across the face like that?" You asked. "Eh, they deserve it." Uzi shrugged. The beeping caught both of your attention then looked at its screen. It was done loading and a face appeared. "Did you just slap me with that arm?" He said. "Holy crap, it talks." You and Uzi said in unison.

"Yeah, sorry, My head kinda hurts-" He stops in his sentence then gaps loudly when he saw you. You look at Uzi with a confused look then back at him. "Um, what's wrong? Oh, wait...let me guess, this is your first time seeing a human, right?" You asked him. "N-No. The company told me that the humans on this planet were erased but I didn't know that there's still humans on the planet and you..." He points at Uzi. "You look short for a disassembled drone." Uzi looks at you in worry then back at the murder drone giving her a stare.

"I'm serial designated N! Nice to meet you two! I'm kinda the leader of the squad in this city. That's not true. Everyone just thinks I'm useless and terrible. Wait...I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO YOU GUYS THAT PART! Biscuits! Well, honesty is the best policy. *chuckles a bit* I also can't seem to remember the past three hours of my life. Ah, I'm sure that it will sort itself out." He said. You two blinked at him.

Your POV

I am so confused right now. Millions of questions: Who is this drone? Where's the rest of humanity? Did the drones take over the earth? WHAT'S GOING ON?! "Uh Huh. I, uh, have to go." Uzi said before she walked off then stopped and hissed as the shot from the injection struck pain into her hand. "Uzi, we need you to get you to heal or fix up." I said. "Oof, struck yourself? Just pop it in your mouth. Our saliva neutralizes the nano acid. Otherwise, I'll be constantly dissembling myself." N said.

The injection in his tail was swinging in front of my face but N caught it before it could stab me and chuckled nervously. "And by "our saliva", you mean..." "Disassembly drone?" The three of us said in unison. "Right. Hey, let's go to my bunker. We can probably talk about each other, okay?" I said and Uzi agreed. "Sure! I love doing anything!" N said.

An Hour Later~

I watch as Uzi takes her hand out of N's mouth, it feels kinda awkward in the atmosphere. "Sweet, uh, heh, I'm open to new things, I guess." N said. "We are never talking about this, got it?" Uzi said. "Talking about? Consider it as suppressed." N said, trying to be cool. "Okay, so, you two are saying that some "human" made an accident that made everyone on this planet die and now, the other survivors are on planet earth? Is what you two are saying right now?" I questioned them and they nodded.

Those motherf**kers decided to leave me here in this frozen ice city of a planet. I clenched my hands into fists as I held in my anger but I took a deep breath and calmed down. "Alrighty then and N? Was it?" I asked. "Yes, that's me. What do you need?" "You said that there's more of you drones?" I asked. "Oh, yeah! Two others, they're out hunting for a bit but you guys will love them." N said. "First, there's V."