Horrible Nightmare

Your POV

I groaned as I slowly rose up from my sleep, I had a crazy dream about......to be honest, I don't know what it was about but it was completely unrealistic compared to real life. Anyways, I stood up but I got confused when I took a look at the area. Everything around me looks distant, it looks like the old Earth frost planet but it looks like someone took a nuclear bomb and exploded the place twice. "Um, Hello?" You called out but there was nothing. "N?" "V?" "Doggo?" "Uzi?"

Nobody answered, so I began to worry about them. Thinking that they're either dead or alive. Hopefully, alive. As I made a turn around the corner, I froze at the sight I saw. Everyone I knew is dead in front of my eyes. My mother, my father, my brother/sister, my friends...everyone...was here. I walk past the dead bodies until I stop when I see my drones friends. N looks like he's been stabbed with millions of knives, V's body parts are scattered all over the place, and Doggo looks dismantled. I started to breathe heavily, the sound of my heart quickly pounding in my ears and I felt tears forming into my eyes.

I then realized that Uzi's body isn't here. I look around until I see a hand sticking out from underneath a huge pile of rocks. I quickly dash to it and immediately remove it all until I see a human girl that looks exactly like her. I felt in my heart that I knew her. I fell to my knees and started to bawl into tears. I slowly pick her body up to get a closer look at her fragile face with cuts bleeding down from her face and her eyes are closed.

"How pathetic..." I turned around and saw a man with S/F/C hair and in some strange clothing. "W...Who...Who are you?" I stuttered in my sentence. "It's really pathetic that you actually care for these...metal bots." "Hey! They aren't metal bots, they're my friends!" I shouted at them. "Alright but to ensure you...you'll never see them again once I'm through with you." They said before they grab me by the neck and slowly pull out a sharp blade.

As I struggled to get out of their grip...I felt the blade slash through my neck as I blackout.

Narrator POV

"Y/N!" You immediately open eyes wide when someone shouted my name, I immediately stood up and saw my N and V with worried expressions. "Y/n! Are you okay?! I've heard you sobbing and whimpering in the other room! What happened?!" N cried. "N?...V?" You whisper underneath your breath and remember their deaths. You started trembling again, you held your head and your breathing quickens.

"Y/n, just tell us what happened and please, calm down! This is getting a little too real here!" V shouted. "What is happening-wait...what's going on? Why's Y/n crying?" Uzi questioned. "That's what we're trying to find out but they're just crying out nonsense." V answered. You look at Uzi then get a mental picture of her as a human and dead and a voice enters your head, telling you "You'll never see them again once I'm through with you." You immediately get up from your bed and grab Uzi by the shoulders.

"WHOA! Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU-" Before she can finish her sentence, you pull her into a tight hug as you held in your tears. Uzi looks surprised, she looks at the two murder drones and the dog drone and her mood changes. "There, there, there, Y/n. It's gonna be okay. Just...just all out." Uzi said as she pats your back in comfort. You started to bawl out with tears flowing down from your face. The drones felt bad for you but they wanted to know what happened to you and what made you like this.

An Hour Passed and Uzi's POV

I look at Y/n sleeping with Doggo by their side before I leave the room, where I see my friends with concerned expressions. "Well? How are they?" V asked. "They're doing alright. Just went back to sleep. Doggo's keeping their company." I said. "But I didn't know how it happened. Y/n just kept whispering "Please don't leave me alone." multiple times." "Maybe they're experiencing some difficulties when they realize they've been left behind and alone." N said.

I look at N in surprise then at V. "How the hell do you know about the human's feelings?" V asked. "I kinda read up about the human's mind and their feelings." N chuckled. Okay then...but seriously I need to know what's happening in their life. The silence was interrupted by a loud radio static, I looked around and saw the radio getting some sort of signal. "What the.." I whispered as I walked closer to it.

"Um, what was that?" N questioned. "Well, whatever it is, it's getting annoying." V said. "Well, maybe get some sort of connection from the company?" N guessed. I tapped on the screen a bit then a picture of the male human showed up on the screen. "Hello? Hello? Hello? Can anyone hear me through...this...message?" He stops as soon as he sees us. My eyes widened by this and I heard N's and V's gasps behind me.

"DRONES!"

"HUMAN?!"