Strange Attitude

Narrator POV

Throughout the days, the facility gives you and your friends a room of their own. But you soon to noticed that the other murder drones kept staring at Uzi with evil grins and expressions. You told Doggo to each over her and don't let any them expect for N and V, to get near by her. Anyways, you was working on your cyborg arm because it cause a few glitches every now and then. "So, one of our old teammates slice your arm and you slice them in half back on the planet?" N asked. 

"Yeah, but now, this arm starts to act up with me. Last time when I tried to eat, I accidentally stab myself." You said. "With a knife?" N questioned. "No, a spork." N looks confused and was about to say something else but you cut him off and said "Don't ask how I stab myself with spork." You finally opened the shaft to reveal the wires come in blood. You gasped in shock and thought 'How did this happen?'. You tried to find the source between the blood wires but you get unexpected shock pain that you yell out in pain.

 It catches N's attention and he immediately starts to worried. "Y/N! Are you okay?!" He exclaimed but you kept calm. "Yeah, I'm good. I'm just deal with this later. I'm just gonna take a walk around the place, okay? Just don't worry about me too much." You said before you left the room. "O-Okay...see you later then." N sighed. As you walk around the place, the pain in your arm begins to grow into your head. You groan as you held your head, trying to ignore the pain and stay calm. "UGH! WHY ME?!" You shouted in pain. 

When you make a turn around the corner, you saw three murder drones messing with Uzi and Doggo. Two was holding Uzi as she's trying to hit back while the other one tried to hold Doggo but he's trying to attack them. As you stood there watching it happened, you felt a wave of rage wash over you as you clenched your hands into a fists. Your cyborg starts to sparkling with electrical particles, then you ran up the murder drone who was holding Doggo from behind and forcefully jab and instantly crush their heart with your metal hand.

Uzi POV

Before I was about to kill by these murder drones, Y/n comes in and crushes their heart, literately. After they drop the oil covered heart, they are rip their entire body in half with their bare hands. Causing the oil to spray everywhere and on myself. My screen starts to glitch and my body begin to change. A pain went through my head then into my hand, I look down and see my hand slowly turn into claws. In my mouth, I felt sharp fangs forming inside. And I've never felt so.......satisfied

"Uh, dude, I think there's something wrong with this worker drone." One of the murder drones said. "Oh, please, you really think that this weak work dear drone would be-" I slip out of their grip then slash one of their heads off while other one slowly backs away. Y/n stops them in their path then hold them tightly in their place while I'll was about to slash them with my claws but I stop by someone shouting...

"UZI!" "Y/N!" I stop midway from killing the murder drone then slowly turn around and see N and V with some guards pointing their gun. My head starts to glitch again and my system power down before I can even do anything else.

An Hour Later

My system begin to reboot again and my battery was fully charged. I found myself back in my room. 'What the hell happened?' How did I get here?' I thought as I stood up then felt a sharp pain into my hand. I look it but it looks find to me but why does it though? Then I exit out, only to be tackled into a hug by overreacting N. "UZI, ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU HURT?! DID ANYONE TRIED TO KILL YOU?!" He blabbing out questions until V gets him off of me. "Calm down, N! And Uzi, you good?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah, all good but...what happen though?" I asked. "We can't tell you but Doggo can show you all of it." V said then Doggo pulls out a screen that record Y/n tearing the murder drone apart with their bare hands while I glitch nonstop. My hands slowly changed into claws then the one's head off. Me and Y/n look like we're about to kill the last one but we was knocked down by the guards. I was beyond shocked by this. I'm almost transform into a murder drone. "We're lucky that you're still alive." N said.

"*sighs* Me too." I said then I realized something. "Speaking of alive, where is Y/n?" 

Your POV

I groaned in pain as I slowly gain consciousness, I look around and found myself in the medical room. Wait...how did I end up here? Carefully, I slightly stood up and tried to remember what happened from before. 'Okay, three murder drones was messing with Uzi and Doggo. I got furious and my arm starts to act up, causing my head too. I crush one of those drone's heart and Uzi transform into a...' I gasped as a mental imagine of her dead body appear in my head. Wait...if Uzi almost got kill by those murder drones, then that means...

I immediately rush out of the room and begin racing around the hallways, trying to look for her. And I hope that she's okay. I quickly went to her room, I kick down the door and screaming "GUYS, HAVE YOU SEEN UZI?! I WANT TO KNOW IF SHE'S NOT DEAD AND STILL OKAY!! BECAUSE IF SHE ISN'T, I'LL MAKE EVERY LIVING DRONE-" I stopped as I saw Uzi and the others with frightened faces and backed up again the corner. "Oh, there you are. Sorry about my outburst." I said as scratch the back of my neck and slightly blushed in embarrassment.

"Yeah, remind me never to get you angry or mess with Uzi." V said, still stunned about the outburst. "V, you always mess with me." Uzi said. "Yeah but this time, I'm being serious." V said.

Narrator POV

"You was gonna kill the murder drones if I'm not okay?" Uzi asked and you slightly blushed. "Well, you're my one of my best friends, so...yeah?" You said. Uzi look at you in surprised while N and V try not to laugh at this moment but they couldn't help it then V has an idea. "Hey, N." V whispered. "Hm? Yeah, V?" N answered. "Here's what we're gonna do..." She whispers her idea into his non-existed ears and he agrees. He went behind you and V went behind Uzi. "Um, what are you two doing?" You asked them. 

"Oh, nothing, something like this!" V pushed Uzi and N pushes you to her, making you two kiss on the lips. Uzi's screen turns blushing purple and you blushed red. They immediately back away in shock and start panting for air while the two murder drones burst out in laughter. "What...did you two just made us kiss each other?!" You exclaimed. "Yes! We was getting tired to you and her not warming to each other, so we had to do what we have to do!" V exclaimed, still continuing to laugh but stop when Uzi points her railgun at her. 

"YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE!" V scream before she ran out the room and Uzi starts to chase her. "So, you wanna explain this?" You asked N. "*chuckle a bit* It was V's idea." He said. "Of course, it was." You sighed. "Seriously, do you like Uzi?" N asked then you froze and blushed. 'Do I like Uzi?' You thought.