Things changed

(This comic is part 1 and part 2 is coming in the next chapter.)

Narrator POV

The crew was being taken to the facility that they saw before and after they landed. Inside of the van, Y/n, Uzi and V was glaring at the three scientists, who are trying not to make eye contact with them but they knew that they're furious. N was playing with Doggo but kept silent due to the atmosphere around them. "Okay, guys, listen-" "No, you listen to us! We have some questions for you..actually, a few." You said. "1, why did you lied to us that the worker drones are the reason why the planet and everything on it was destroyed and disintegrated?" V questioned.

"Well, we thought that you guys will get angry with us and-" "So, you decided to cover your lie with another lie? Is that what I'm hearing right now?" Uzi glared. "And why do you leave me on that planet, huh?" You questioned again. "We know that you might be dead and the machine won't let open when we discovered that the planet's core will be destroyed-" "But did you have tried though?" N asked, the scientists look deadpanned until Dr. Alex said "We thought that actually." The three facepalmed themselves and you sighed in frustration. 

"You're telling me that you left me alone on that frozen so-called planet with cute drones that like to murder each other for no reason and had me depressed for a long time due to the fact that I was left behind by my people?!" You shouted. "We thought that you might be dead or something effective happens to you, you know, something not normal." Dr. Marmalade said. "NOT NORMAL?! I'm more than normal, same thing with Uzi! When her colony decided to become scaredy cats and hide away, instead of fighting like a bada*s she is when the murder drones when they first show up!" You shouted. 

N and V tried to held in their laughter by the fact that you complimented Uzi and she's hiding her blushing face with hair and hat. You sat back down and didn't day another word while three scientists was shocked by your outburst. It stay silent as they continue to heads to the facility. When they reach to facility, they notice that there's many murder drones looking at you and Uzi. You realized that they wanted the oil inside. For protection, you pulled Uzi closer to you as you give them a deadly glare.

Your POV

If they think that they'll just straight up kill Uzi in front me, well, think again! 'No one's gonna hurt my friends on my watch!' I suddenly hear some people talking and blabbing questions. "Please, just tell us when's our young Y/n! We've already lost one of our own and we can't lose this one!" Whoever they are sound familiar and why they say that they lose one of their own and...I slightly gasped when we make a turn around the corner. In a office, there's two people talking to the person on the table. 

When the man noticed me, he taps on the woman's shoulder to get her attention. She covers her mouth and her eyes begin to fill with tears as soon as she saw me. I finally realized them as my longtime parents from all those years ago. "Y/N!" "MOM AND DAD!" I rush towards them then pull them in for big hug. "I can't believe it! It's really is you!" Y/M/N exclaimed with bawling out tears from her eyes (Your Mother's Name). "It's finally good to see you after all these years!" I exclaimed. "My little Y/n, you've grown up so much, just like your old man." Y/F/N said. (Your Father's Name) 

We pull back to look at each other again then their expressions change into sadness. "W-What's wrong? What's with the looks?" I asked. "Well, things happened while you was away and left on that planet." My mother said. "Well, that's something I already know." I said as I glared at the scientists. "No, it's not that. Your brother/sister...well...they-" "They died? I was told about that." I said. "And last time...when they committed their death, this note was left on the table." Y/F/N said then he pulls out a folded piece of paper that has my name. 

I took it, unfold it and it says...

Hey, bro/sis. If you're reading this, then you must've heard about my death when you finally back to earth. I always kept my hopes up that you might survive and return home but throughout the years...I've grown into depression. Every year...every month...every day, I always hope that you will come back...but turns out, you didn't. I always kept a fake smile on my face, acting like everything's fine on outside but in inside, I'm hurted. I blame those people who forced you to participate in this stupid project of theirs. But I'll probably see you in the next life.

Love, your best brother/sister 

I felt my heart shatter into pieces when I read that last sentence. They've been suffering all these years and I didn't get the chance to comfort them. Let alone...save them. "Y/n, I know this is hard for you and your sibling but...we've tried to talk with them and they wasn't giving up." My mother said. I throw the paper to the ground then rushed out of the room. 

Uzi POV

First, these humans left Y/n behind on our planet, then have them alone to be alone for years and now, their only sibling is dead. Oh my god, when will the agust ever end? My thoughts was cut off when Y/n went rush right passed me then left the building. I look at N and V and they have the same reaction. "Mr. and Ms. L/n, we'll have a talk with your son/daughter, okay?" N said and they nodded in agreement before we follow Y/n outside. We look around to find them but they're nowhere in sight. 

"Huh, they just ran outside for a hot second then disappeared into the next. Where could they be?" N questioned. "Hmm, hey, Doggo? You think you can track them by scent." V asked. Doggy kneel down to ground to make it look like he's sniffing Y/n's tracks then he starts following their path. After a few short minutes or so, we found them leaning against a tree with their head down and I can barely see a few tears dropping from their face. "Hm...hey, guys, maybe I should talk to them for a bit and see how it turns out." I said but then I hear V snickering.

"What's funny, V?" I questioned her. "Oh, it's nothing. We don't mind that you wanna have a talk with them alone, it's just that you're treating Y/n like they're your boyfriend/girlfriend." V said then N alomost tries to contain his laughter but failed. I glared at her as my  face felted heated from all my blushing. "THEY'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND!" I shouted then stomped over to Y/n. But before I can talk to them, I calm down a bit and tried to forget about what just happened. Imagine me and Y/n? Together? A human loving a drone like me? 

That's gonna be a story to tell...but can it be true though? Anyways, I patted Y/n on the shoulder. They flinched but calmed down for a bit. "Oh...hey, Uzi." They said but their voice break. "Um, Y/n? You feeling okay?" I asked. "If I'm feeling okay? Throughout the years, my only brother/sister was dead all this time and I didn't even had the chance to say goodbye. Plus, they're right about one thing. I blame those people froce me into that stupid f**king project anyway." They said. 

I feel terrible for them. I mean, I hated humans and I wanna kill them when I had the chance. But after when I met Y/n, it's like they know me or complete me. They're different like the others. Instead of being selfish, they always have my back. "Listen, Y/n. I know that it's been hard for you to be left behind, abandoned and lose your sibling but I'll tell you this...I have got your back. Me, N, Doggo and kinda V..we all got your back. And we'll never let anyone or yourself get you down." I said. y/n look at me for a bit then hug me tightly and whispered "Thank you..." 

Again with my blushing but I slowly hug them back. I've never felt this feeling before. But the moment was ruined by someone's camera flashing. We look up and see V holding a camera and N was just waving at us. "Don't mind us. Just continue up your love with each other." V teased. I am going to kill that son of b***h. When I stood up and marched towards V, I suddenly felt Y/n grab my arm and down me back down. "Y/N, LET ME GO!" I shouted. "Nope, you're not gonna kill someone today." They said.

"NO, I NEED TO KILL THAT LITTLE B***H!" I shouted but I felt them hugged me tighter and my face felt even more heated. I'm guessing that I'm gonna here for a bit.