The Backstory

V POV

I can't believe that a bastard killed J and had N betray the company like this. But it was actually his choice and kinda my fault because I was acting like I don't know him and mistreating him. Anyways, none of that is my concern right now. What I'm concerned about and to know is how that human survived from after when the planet's core exploded. My tail is tied up to a metal pole and I see the human named...Y/n, was it? It seems like they are working on something but I can't see it being good.

"You know, it's rude to stare at someone, right?" They said, Wait...how the hell did they know that I was looking at them? "I-I...eh...whatever. What are you working on?" I asked them. "Well, ever since that incident from yesterday, I decided to invent something that'll either keep me and the others defend or entertain *whispers* And possibly, for revenge." Y/n said, I raised an eyebrow and asked them "What was that?" "Um...nothing! That was nothing!"

"And also, how did you survive from the planet's core explosion and how was earth before we was made?" I questioned and they froze.

Your POV

This is actually the first time that anyone would ask me that. I took a deep breath and turned my direction. "Well, this is the first time that I've ever told anyone about this. Mostly because I was alone before I met you guys but I'll tell you. A few years ago, this used to be the earth too..."

"It was beautiful, colorful and it had everything that you could've imagined. It has life, amazing land but it has something that I love the most: family and love. I have a loyal father, nice mother and a friendly brother/sister. There's nothing that I wouldn't trade for them. I had it all...until one day...some random scientist came to my house and chose me to be the first man/woman to be woken up in the future. My family disagreed on that idea but they say that they'll do something worse to me if I don't agree. Before I went into hypersleep, my sister/brother gave me our family picture and their gifted necklace from their birthday. But when I woke up and I found this, I broke down into madness and despair but I pulled myself together and survived on my own."

"That's what happened to me from these past days and before you guys come to life." I said then I looked at V and her expression looked shocked and her jaw was dropped to the ground. "You okay, V?" But she didn't answer. Did...did I break her? I snapped my fingers in her face but it didn't work. Then I hear the door open, I look and see N and Uzi looking at me then at V. "What happened? Why is she like that?" N asked.

"I don't know, I just tell her what this planet used to be like before you guys came here and my backstory." Uzi then lets out a dramatic gasp before running into another room then comes back with a notebook and a pen. "Give me all the details!" Uzi shouted before she sat on the floor. I sweat dropped by her reaction then I look back at N, who's now sitting on a wheelchair and nodding. I sighed then I told the story from the beginning.

Narrator POV

After telling them the story again, their eyes lit up with amazement and shock. "Yeah, and that's pretty much what I remember." You said. "So, you're saying that this frozen waste land of a planet used to be a beautiful and colorful paradise filled with plants and animals?" Uzi asked. "Mhm, but mostly the animals. Even though most of them wanted to kill us, still. I love Y/F/A (Your Favorite Animal) and dogs-" "Did you just say dogs?" N interrupted your sentence and was into your face.

Feeling uncomfortable but you answered him "...yes?" You whispered then he grabbed you by the collar and started shaking me uncontrollably. "YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT WE WERE SENT TO THIS FROZEN PLANET THAT THE HUMANS DESTROYED USED TO A BEAUTIFUL PLANET AND THEY JUST KILL THEMSELVES AND THEIR ADORABLE DOGS?!" N shouted as the yellow X form on his screen and he kept shaking you nonstop. "N, QUIT IT! YOU'RE MAKING THEM DIZZY!" Uzi said she tries to stop N.

After multiple times of being shaken, he finally stops and calms down a bit. "Why would they do that?" N questioned. "They're either stupid and insanely smart that can kill anyone or scientifically, the entire planet!" You exclaimed. "Anyways, since I miss how adorable the dogs are, I decided to create one." The two drones look at each other in confusion until you remove the covers to reveal a dog-like drone.

Everyone gasped at the minute when they saw the dog drone and that's when V started to snap out of the trance

Everyone gasped at the minute when they saw the dog drone and that's when V started to snap out of the trance. "Ugh...what...what the hell happened-" She stops her sentence when she sees the dog drone. Uzi looks amazed by the design and accurate structure of it, N looks like he's exploding from happiness and V...Well, she's speechless for words. "You...you...you made a drone?" Uzi questioned, her jaw slightly dropping.

"Yeah, since it's been a long time of being alone, I've decided to make a friend. Everyone, meet Doggo 1.0!" You press the button on it and it lights up Y/F/C. Then it starts to act like a real dog. "Heh, I guess it's a good idea for building this guy." Uzi said then it licked the side of her cheek. Then N quickly snatched the dog and immediately cuddled it to death. "So...does it have any type of form to defend itself or something?" V asked.

"Well, there's a few but here's one of them. Doggo, Defense Mode!" Doggo stops cuddling then jumps out of N's hug and transforms into defense mode.

 Doggo, Defense Mode!" Doggo stops cuddling then jumps out of N's hug and transforms into defense mode

N immediately jumped and landed into your arms. "Don't worry, guys. Doggo only attacks the enemy, not you guys." You said, the drones let out a sigh of relief. "But they needed to scan you guys, just in case, it doesn't chew us up." The robotic dog scans the drones then at you. "Wep, welcome to the team, Doggo." Uzi said as she pets their head and it gives her licks on the face.