Don't forget to vote♡

................

A few days passed and she got a call about her parents in the morning. I've been staying in her room since she moved in and after she got the call, she started to cry again. Today we'll be going to see the bodies and have the funeral tomorrow. We already had everything prepared, all we had to do now was say goodbye and finalize the funeral.

We got ready for the day and headed to where they had the bodies. When we arrived, it had a good bit of other people to. "Hey Y/n, wana wait for it to clear up-.....Y/n? ... Y/N!?" "Why are you shouting?" "TAKEOMI!, I LOST Y/N. SHE JUST WALKED OFF." "Then why the hell are you just standing here!" "Guys, she's right over there." Waka said as he pointed at the desk infront.

We walked up to her and she didn't make eye contact with us. She just listened to the lady talking and telling her where to go. After we got the location, we went to the area, and there they were. The two bodies in the closed casket. Two men opened it and then went outside. Takeomi, Waka, Benkei and I just stood at the door as she walked toward them. "Hey, can you guys go outside for a few minutes." "S-Sure."

3rd Person POV
They went outside and she went between their caskets. Their faces looked burnt. Missing limbs, hair. She dropped to the ground between their caskets, covered her mouth and tried to hold back her crying and the sickness in her stomach. Tears flowed down her eyes non stop and all that she said was sorry. She apologized for shouting and saying she hated them but what made he cry the most was the fact that she knows they can never reply or forgive her.

Outside the door, the boys were hearing her holding back her crying and they felt angry that they couldn't do anything at the time. Shinichiro wanted to go in to comfort her but Takeomi held him back because she wanted to be alone.

After a few minutes of non stop crying and the sick feeling in her stomach, she wiped her now swollen eyes with her hands, fixed her hair she pulled on and went to open the door to tell them they can come in. *sound of door opening* the three older boys and also a little girl and boy got up when they saw Y/n open the door. "Y/n-chan!" That was Senju. The sister of Takeomi who Y/n treats like her own little sister. She greeted Y/n in a loud yet sorrow filled tone. "Hi, Y/n." And that was Haruchiyo, little brother of Takeomi who Y/n also considers as a little brother.

Y/n looked at them and gave an empty smile. She didn't want them to feel sad. She bent down to their height and all the older boys just looked at her swollen eyes knowing how much she cried. "Hey Senju, Haru." She said with a small head tilt and smile. Senju went up and hugged her. She may be a little kid, but she knows very well what is happening. Haru just went to the side of her and held onto her shirt. He also knew what was happening.

Y/n picked up Senju and held her in her hands then they all walked back into the area where her parents were,.. well except for Y/n. She didn't want to go back in again. She stayed outside and said she'll wait with Senju and Haru.

Y/n, Senju and Haru were in the waiting room. It was quite empty because all the other people left already. Y/n layed down on a row of the seats waiting for the boys to return and Senju just hopped around at the side of Y/n trying to make her feel better. Haru sat down next to Y/n, not sure how comfort her.

Right about now, the boys were talking to some of the people working there about the funeral. Y/n already talked to the boys about it so now they just had to finalize it.

Senju got tired from jumping around so she went and sat next to Y/n and Haru. Soon the boys came back. Y/n and Shinichiro went back home and the rest of guys along with Senju and Haruchiyo went their separate ways.

Timeskip to the Sano household
"Y/n, you ok. You've been looking sick since you saw them. Do you want some medicine." "Yeah, thanks."

Y/n POV
After we came back home we just sat around at home. We were in Shin's little shop by their house and he was just fixing a bike. I've been feeling sick since I saw my parents. Their burnt skin and missing limbs. I felt as if I was gonna pass out right there when I now saw them. I took some medicine but still felt sick. And I can't get their image out of my head. "You tired? Let's go to sleep." I was tired, I'll admit that. I just didn't want to tell him I am because if feel like I'm bothering him. "Ok"