Meet Margaret

Not too while after what happened that day, Coach Blitz tried to make me leave, so he could take Duncan to somewhere else, but I was stubborn enough to follow them to their jet plane which was by the way hidden in a very old school bus in the parking area, with an excuse of giving Duncan his jacket back from Kenny who went back to the boy's locker because he was worried about Duncan. And of course, I took my chances.

In the end, Blitz gave up trying to make me stay and let me follow them to where they are going and Duncan was amused at how I managed to make Blitz gave me up on my stubbornness

In the end, Blitz gave up trying to make me stay and let me follow them to where they are going and Duncan was amused at how I managed to make Blitz gave me up on my stubbornness. The two of us talked about random things like we used to in the back while Blitz drove the plane. I still wasn't able to believe that I was right about how Coach Barnes really wasn't just a normal gym teacher but in fact, was a M.E.G.T.A.F agent going on an undercover to keep his eyes on Duncan in our school.

Soon, Blitz landed the plane in a huge agency which was completely in plain sight in the middle of the desert. Now, I was looking around in Dr. Patel's lab who by the way was a very nice and friendly woman while she examined Duncan.

"Well, this doesn't look too bad," Dr. Patel said as she closed her small flashlight.
"Are you kidding me? My face looks like an Australian outback," Duncan said with a frown as he held his cheeks which seemed to reflect like small scales of a dragon.
"More like the face of mars," Blitz said as he watched Duncan being scanned in full body while Dr. Patel laughed at his words, " Mars? No, it's not mar...I mean, a bit Mars, but no," she said with a serious tone as she walked away to see Duncan's results on the machine of which name I don't remember.

"I don't know, Duncan. You look fine to me," I said, walking up to Duncan who smiled at me with a small blush as he waited for the bed to go back to the right angle. "Is it it, Doc? Or should we expect other surprises?" Blitz asked while I went to watch Dr. Patel worked on the machine since I was curious.

"Well, obviously, Duncan's innate strength and resilience have been growing steadily since birth, but since his fight-or-fight response created a hyper-stimulated state, which manifested itself as incendia respiro," Dr. Patel explained as the projector shows a pair of lungs and heart which Duncan and Blitz looked at each other with questioning looks before they looked at her with blank expressions as if they were saying "I have no idea what you are talking about." I giggled at their expressions, "It's fire breath," I said and they all looked at me, impressed.

Duncan held onto his throat.

"Ooh. Impressive, (Y/n)! Any chance you would like to work here in the future?" Dr. Patel asked, making me chuckle, "I'll think about it," I said and she chuckled as she pressed something and the projector started showing a beating lungs and heart in red shade.
"Anyway, you have it, Duncan. You'll learn to control it in time, but until then, you're just going to have to stay out of situations with, uh, potential conflict," she said and Duncan sighed as he got up and went to sit on a chair nearby. "Like high school?" he said, making me frowned as I started walking towards him while Dr. Patel laughed, thinking it was a joke. Blitz pulled her aside to talk while I watched Duncan let out a small flame as he sighed. He looked surprised as he sat up straight and held his throat.