An Heir to The Throne

Fire burnt in his mouth and smoke started to come out of Belloc's mouth as the King of the Kaiju got on four and started walking around slowly while Duncan, (Y/n) and Isabel continued to hide behind the car.

"Is he smelling for you?" (Y/n) asked quietly to Duncan as she watched Belloc slowly looked around the surroundings.

"He must know my scent. (Y/n), I'm not kidding about him being my dad. Grab Isabel and run!" Duncan said, holding (Y/n)'s shoulder with a serious look and just after he said that, the car behind them was lifted up in the air and Duncan instinctively pulled (Y/n) into his arms for cover as they looked up to see Belloc starting down at them along with a snarl.

"I said run!" Duncan shouted, looking back right into Belloc's eyes with his eyes narrowed as he let go of (Y/n) who looked at him worriedly, "But-!""(Y/n), come on!" Isabel yelled and grabbed (Y/n)'s hand as she started running away from where th...

"(Y/n), come on!" Isabel yelled and grabbed (Y/n)'s hand as she started running away from where they were, pulling her best friend along with her. The two girls gasped and halted their steps when Belloc put down his tail in front of them, blocking their path.

(Y/n) pulled Isabel aside to the rocks for cover in the shadows and looked back at Duncan and Belloc who were still glaring at each other. Not too long after, Belloc raised his tail once again and Isabel started running again hesitantly while (Y/n) remained in her spot. 'Was Belloc really letting them away just like that?' she doubtfully wondered in her mind. And just then, Belloc started to slam his tail back down to the ground and the (h/c) girl gasped, quickly turning her attention to her best friend who was unaware of this.

"Isabel, look out!" she yelled and pushed Isabel out of the way just in time, but unfortunately, she didn't have time to save herself as Belloc's tail crashed down on her and trapped her there, causing (Y/n) to let out a yelp in pain as she groaned in a daze and shook her head. "(Y/n)!"

"NO! Let her go! You'll crush her!" Duncan yelled worriedly once he saw what Belloc was doing to (Y/n). He grabbed a red motorcycle that was parked just near him and swung it as hard as he could towards Belloc with a grunt. It hit into Belloc's face and exploded into pieces while Belloc only let out an evil chuckle and looked back at Duncan who continued to glare at him.

"I SAID LET HER GO!" Duncan demanded to him once again and dodged out of the way when Belloc reached out to grab him. He started running away from the girls as fast as he could and Belloc started to go after him, removing his tail from (Y/n) who took in a sharp breathe and quickly got back onto her feet as she watched Duncan ran and led Belloc away from them while catching her breath, "Duncan."
"Oh my god, (Y/n). Are you alright?" Isabel asked, quickly rushing over to her best friend's side as she helped her stable her feet while staring after Belloc and Duncan. "I'm fine, Isa. But I've got to go after Duncan and help him. We can't let Belloc take him!" (Y/n) replied to her with determined eyes as she told Isabel to go straight back to her home before getting on a nearby motorcycle where it still had its keys on it.

She started the engine and immediately started racing after the direction where Duncan and Belloc took off to at full speed. Soon, she started to catch up with the two and she gasped, watching Duncan run as fast as he could from Belloc. "Duncan!" she called, dodging a flying trash can that came back bouncing in her way as she sped up the motorcycle more, trying her best to catch up with the two.