ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

I have to admit; Atlas's abs are way too defined for me to stay away

I have to admit; Atlas's abs are way too defined for me to stay away. To be fair, I just discovered them. Well, I'd say I did before, but I can't exactly remember that night.

My brother is still right opposite of Atlas and me, but somehow my brain makes him disappear the second my palm comes in touch with Atlas's skin.

Not only is this—sort of—the first time I'm seeing him shirtless, it's the first time I am touching him. Sucks my brother has the be here as I do.

Atlas's breath quickens, his chest rising faster than it did before I started to trace my fingers along his upper body, especially along the ripples of his abs and the outlines of the few tattoos.

"Sierra." He says my name in a warning tone, still speaking a bit breathy though.

My hormones are driving me insane. The plain sight of his chest has my pussy throb for this man. It's annoying, truly. I don't even like this guy that much. Clearly, my body doesn't get the memo.

To be fair, Atlas is ridiculously hot. For being twenty-eight years old, almost twenty-nine, he's in a damn good shape. His jawline is so defined, I'd fear cutting myself if I touched it. His eyes are the same colour as the sea, deep blue but still shining light.

His hair is always perfectly made, I barely ever see him in a messy state. One like he's in right now. Shirtless, not neat but sorta roughed up hair. And mind you, this man always, always wears a suit. And if he doesn't, it's because he's about to go to sleep.

He even wears these things on the weekends, when he doesn't plan on going anywhere. Talk about being a CEO. He lives professionalism.

You think he's mad he fucked it up by knocking up an employee? Well, sucks for him, I guess. At least this baby will have great genes. Something good has to come out of him. It sure won't be his gloomy personality... I hope.

Atlas lays a hand on mine, removing it from his torso. He leans down until his mouth is close to my ear, whispering, "You're lucky your brother is here, otherwise you'd be screaming my name as I fuck you senseless."

I look over his shoulder, right at my brother. "Cody?" I say, getting his attention immediately. "Would you mind leaving us alone for a second?"

He quints his eyes at me, but immediately leaves the kitchen.

"We're alone now, Mr. Storm. You may fuck me then."

He snorts and leans his forehead against my shoulder. When he looks up again, I'm still waiting, and he's still somewhat surprised. "Sweetheart, you're quite impossible, you know that?"