ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜱɪx

It's been a couple of days

It's been a couple of days. A couple of torturous days sleeping in a hospital bed that is not comfortable at all. An even better reason to be glad I'm finally home.

My entire stay at the hospital, Atlas made sure no one came to visit. He stayed with me though, didn't leave my side even for one second. I bet he even threatened some nurses that tried to get him out of here.

Cody only stopped by once to bring us some new clothes, but he didn't exactly come inside.

What's more important, Atlas and I decided on a name. I didn't tell him before but another reason why I didn't want visitors was because of Alison's name. I wanted us to come up with one and not be influenced by anyone else. May that be my brother, or Atlas's siblings. Hell, Athena probably would have made me name Alison after her.

I had one condition for Allie's name; it couldn't be anything that fits to Storm. Nothing that could be made fun of like his sisters names. You know, cause Summer/Winter-Storm. I didn't want that.

It doesn't really matter what we named her, Atlas's only name for her is cheeseball. Fucking cheeseball. Poor kid has the bullying coming if one of her future friends ever hears that.

While we were at the hospital, Cody and Athena were kind enough to finish off the nursery. We've received pictures and videos every hour, just to let them both know whether or not we're okay with how it's looks.

It's completely white, as I've wished. But now that I'm standing in the middle of the nursery, I do think some colour couldn't have hurt.

"Atlas?" I say just as he puts Allie down into her crib, kissing her head before backing off slowly and quietly. "We need some more colourful decorations in here."

He turns and looks at me, a faint line appearing on his forehead. "Let me guess, you don't like the all white theme?" I bet he's known I'd say this right the second I demanded this room to be all white.

"I don't. It looks so plain. Nothing like a nursery." I look around myself, taking in every corner of the plain, yet gorgeous looking nursery. "I want light grey walls. A few decorative white and light pink roses glued to one corner of the room while a cute rosy tulle bed canopy hangs from the ceiling, with tons of fluffy stuff underneath it. And white butterflies, too. And imagine if the canopy were to light up! The furniture is great, but I need colour."

He smiles, making his way over to me. After Atlas whispers "you'll get it," his lips press to mine in an ever so soft brush of a kiss, making my heart flutter from all the love he's put in it. "You just have to say the word, sweetheart, and I'll do anything for you to get it."

He lifts me off the ground, carrying me out of the room to give Allie some space to sleep without her mother constantly watching over her. For whatever reasons, I can't stop looking at her. She's too precious not to be looked at.