Bonus Scene (Hotel)

A/N:

This scene has been (mostly) written when I started writing this book. It's what I had envisioned the night to go down, so basically just a few guidelines for me, before publishing Atlas entirely. So if you're here before finishing the book, I advice you to leave and come back once you finished as it contains spoilers and explanations as to certain ways Atlas acts and reacts throughout the book.

To everyone that has already finished reading, you're very welcome to stay!

Also, please keep in mind that Sierra does not remember this night. So before you ask how Sierra could question certain things throughout the book when, clearly, it's been talked about in this night, that's why.

Another side note: Yes, they're both drunk.

Oh, also; as another extra on top (and an apology for cutting out the good stuff in chapter 1); you'll also find the conversation between Athena and Atlas here. Like, you know, the morning after when Athena went to see why Atlas is late. You're welcome! Haha

Now, lie down, keep your hands on your phones [or not, idc] and enjoy! 🤍

Also: I have another book called "A Kiss Of Love", so if you liked "Atlas", I highly recommend you trying that one. Or not, I'm thankful for you either way.

-♡-

Why does she have to be so fucking beautiful?

Sierra Bloom is one of the most stunning, gorgeous and beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on. And for some reasons, my drunk ass has a hard time staying away from her.

Not the only thing that's hard right about now.

It's a bad idea. A really fucking bad idea. Walking into her so she'd fall right into my arms was my first mistake. The next, agreeing on taking her to her room.

I don't even fucking know where her room is.

Mistake number three; taking her to mine instead.

She's drunk, for God's sake. Fuck, I am drunk. And still that doesn't stop me from wanting her. And it sure as hell doesn't stop her from wanting me, at least that's what her touchy-ness tells me.

Sierra is feeling up my arm as I walk her up to the elevator. And she's leaning into me, resting her head against my arm when we wait for the elevator to reach my floor.

"Are you sure you don't remember where your room is?" I ask for the second time. Sierra just stands in front of the door to my suite, looking around herself. "Miss Bloom?"