Hey...

So I'm not completing this series sadly. I had too much to do on my plate as well as make other fanfics as well. So I hate to say it but I'm dispensing this series as a whole. But I'm not deleting it, I will leave it up if you all want to read it again. Also I'm working on something similar to this which I will post the first chapter tomorrow, the reason who I'm stopping this book is because I started this without even knowing what the series was plus there was somethings that I didn't agree on putting on there, plus Karna already had a master and it would have been weird to just get him so easily. I needed a servant who didn't have a master linked to them already.

Cause you know in the series so and so did something to be a master to all the servants of Red. I'm not going to spoil who until you watch the Apocrypha series yourself that's on Netflix btw.

Anyway so I rewatched the series as well as go through some wiki pages to find out that Achilles never really had a master besides Shirou, so I made a decision to make Victoria his master first, but she won't die but try to get behind the mystery of why some of the other masters never come in a group meeting. It's something I'll be working on. Hopefully you'll all understand and eventually go and read the other book. I'm hoping it'll be much better, again just hoping. Here's the book's title by the way if you do want to read it, it's called Into Fate/Apocrypha, since I cannot post the link cause Wattpad is weird for some reason.

Thanks you guys!