Ch.3

"I... Am.." I muttered half surprised at the sudden noise and a person being so close to me. The man sat across and slid my order to me, "This is yours, correct?"

"Yes..." I took the hot plate and took a drink of my water. "So, you must have got my letter." The man spoke. I looked aside, Was he the one who wrote the letter? The man chuckled, "I expected for you to come here. The travel is long away. Should have led the map here instead." My eyes looked up at the man, his golden eyes never leaving mine. I gulped and nodded, "That would have been a bit better..." The man laughed and held out his hand, "My name is Shirou. I'm a master as well, actually my servant kind of teleported me here." He smiled widely. I raised my hand towards his, shakingly. "I'm Victoria Hul. I'm a new master to be..." I said under my breath. Shirou nodded, "I heard you were studying at one of the Mage Association schools in London, yes?"

I nodded slightly, "I got most of my knowledge of being a master from there.." I muttered. Shirou then reached across the table and grabbed the same hand we shook with, "Don't be afraid. I'm your ally here. Asking for your help." I sighed and smiled. He released my hand and went back to talking. "I guess you kind of know what we're dealing with."

"Kinda.." I gazed towards the men coming in as I munched on my meal. "So, here's a recap just in case." He coughed over his fist, "During the Grail War in Fuyuki, Japan the Grail was stolen. Many years later the Yggdmillenia declared to be separated from the Mage Association." I listened closely as if he was telling a tale, as well as eating. It's just like a movie, but instead you're witnessing it through words. Shirou continued, "That's when the Mage Association sent fifty magi to retrieve the Grail, to only be slaughtered by the Lancer of Black. Now, we are in a certain ara where only fourteen servants can be summoned for each Great Holy Grail War. Now we are in factions, we are the Red Faction. We conduce as the Mage Association... Well except me."

"Why?"

"Well I'm from the Church you see. I volunteered to be a master for this war." Shirou said. "Huh." I muttered. He went back to the story, "The Black Faction represents the Yggdmillenia. Meaning they are the ones who if the Grail falls to them, they might destroy the world. So that's why I'm asking you, a new master, to accompany us in this war." I sat there, trying to get all this information that is brand new. I didn't know a nation are battling a place where I studied for. Mostly the Grail. I played with my fingers under the table, "Why me?"

"Hm. Well, you're new, this is your first war. Plus if you win your wish will become true." Shirou explained. My eyes widened, "My wish will become t-true?!" I yelled a bit. Shirou chuckled, "Yes." I didn't have a wish, I had a doing. Make my name not be labeled as Traitor, and be more like Hero. I narrowed my eyes, "I'm willing to be in this war with you." I said. Shirou smiles, "Good choice."