Ch.4

After a long while of talking more about the war I'm being inside of, Shirou and I then disappear and reappeared in a different room. I blinked and looked around frightened, noticing my suitcase snap across the floor. "Wh-What happened?" I asked. Shirou smiled, "My servant teleported us to the secret base." He said. I looked around at the room, looking more like the inside of a church then a base.

My eyes drifted to the different sides of the room. "Since it's getting late, I'll show you to your room." Shirou said and started walking forward. I looked around one last time and followed behind. We soon ended up in a hallway that stretched not too far, but was well enough to feel like someone will pop out soon. I made sure I was ready for anyone at any corner.

Soon enough Shirou stopped at one of the doors. He turned around and saw how I was tended up. "It's alright, Victoria. This is a safe place." I gulped and quickly nodded. Shirou then grabbed a key and twisted it inside the key hole, then opened it. "This here is where you'll be staying for a few months. It's got a bathroom, some fresh towels, and sheets."

"Thank you, Mr. Shirou sir." I bowed my head. He just chuckled, "Anytime. Now, tomorrow I'll need you to come where we once were. We need you to summon your servant. Because within a month, the war will start." I agreed and soon walked inside the living space. I turned and thanked Shirou again, he just smiled and closed the door. My back whipped around and saw how the room looked like something from an expensive magazine. The window opened to a large plain field with a sunset, and the bathroom had a modern shower and sink. I already loved this.

I quickly took out my phone and clicked on the photo app. I then aimed the phone towards the window and took a quick snap. Then I saved it to my gallery so I could doodle it later.

I sighed and then set my suitcase aside and opened it. I grabbed my nightgown and hygiene materials. I placed everything where they needed to be and set my suitcase aside and grabbed my sketchbook. I opened to a clean white page and soon grabbed my phone and pulled up the photo I took a while ago. I started sketching the window out and made the curtains as well.

Thinking about what servant I'm  going summon tomorrow, I heard of summoning a Saber would give you the upper hand. And mostly how a Caster will kinda cheat your way up. I felt my stomach get floppy and then stopped drawing to think more. I really want a Lancer... I thought in my head, Someone who's quick on their feet, but at the same time just as powerful.. yea. I don't want that stereotypical Saber or Caster. I smiled gently, thinking what Lancer I'll have. I will probably have one that similar to Romania, where I am.

After a while, my eyes started to faze out. I closed my sketchbook, placed my pencil in between the spiral that collected its papers, and set it on the night stand beside the bed I sat on. I rubbed my eyes and then looked out the window, seeing that it was already dark and had stars to show. I shut my eyes and pressed my hands together, "Please, let me get a good Lancer. Someone who is loyal and also very powerful." I prayed. Then I opened my eyes and started to remove my glasses.

I sat them on top of my sketchbook and reached over and turned off the lamp. I snuggled inside the warm and soft blanket. Smiling hopefully. Tomorrow will be a good day!