part 2

Part 2:-
Bondita is having food sitting near the kitchen.she is just hating having food in a criminal house..she just hate it, still she is agree to treat them because of her profession.
Anirudh:You have finished eating food like you are hungry, so come back, it is time for uncle's medicine in the room..
Bondita: first of all, I'm the doctor,i know my duty,
I know when to do or not to do with patents. When to give medicine and when not..have to check their bp.
Otherwise medicine will give negative effects on health.did you understand.
Anirudh:You could not say this directly
There was a need to speak so much, talked so long.such a lengthy talk.
Bondita:understand the depth not the length of things.
You too could have brought me straight, but you kidnapped me
Anirudh smirk hearing her talk.bondita get irritated.
Anirudh:Nothing happens in a direct way in this world, this world does not believe directly from the people.
The straight true people are called weak, this world does not belong to them, only the strong belong to this world, even if that power is of something understand the depth not the length of things.

Bondita listened to him with kindness, found a pain in his voice, a trace of sorrow feels Bondita while he was saying all this,maybe true he was saying she may never come here to treat his kaka.
Suddenly they hear Bondita and Anirudh both hear some noise outside
Anirudh takes out his pistol. Takes Bondita's hand out of the grip.
Both come out together in the courtyard. Bondita does not understand anything, then suddenly some people attack them or should say him with knife .anirudh take a rod from there and attack them to bondita get side.
Anirudh was fighting with one and  another one was about to attack from back, bondita saw it and call him out.
Bondita:Anirudh.. watch it..
Anirudh turn and give him a kick.
He take his gun and shoot at the mam's leg.bondita who was near that man,its literally take her breath away she never saw such violence in her life,she was being bought up like Princess,she remembers how much nauseous she feels During her medical studies.
Anirudh fight back with them all alone.
And finished them all.
Tha last goon took Bondita in his possession, took Bondita as his protection.
Goon:hey,if you come close i will kill her.
He places  knife on her neck, bondita's eyes get wide have tears in her eyes.she try to get away.
Anirudh take a chance he picks a a knife from near her leg and rotated it on that goon.
Its hits on the goons neck but before its injures on  bondita's shoulder.
Bondita:aah..ouch.
Blood Comes from her shoulder.soon  all people come to them and saw the goons position, what condition Anirudh Done to them.they look at Anirudh but Anirudh eyes on bondita,who is crying in pain.her white dress's shoulder get red with blood.bondita having tears in eyes look at Anirudh who have his eyes on her they both look at eachother and a spark going on their bodies,Magic swirls in them wide awake,Hypnotic and enchanting,Leaving behind footprints of barren sleep, they'rl keep looking at eachother like This.

Naino ki mat maaniyo re
Naino ki mat suniyo
Naino ki mat maaniyo re
Naino ki mat suniyo
Naino ki mat suniyo re
Naina thag lenge
Naina thag lenge thag lenge
Naina thag lenge
Naina thag lenge thag lenge
Naina thag lenge

Yes,these eyes of them.these eyes of them like saying them something but How to trust their word,
for eyes don’t answer for the world they create,Those pair of eyes,
they will trick, fool, betray you.

Bondita sit Infront of the mirror looking at her cut.its Paining a lot..she winck in pain.sudden she stop her winck when she see him entering the room by opening the door.He had a bowl of turmeric in his hand. He is staring at Bondita, Bondita also does the same, looking at each other in the mirror,
What conspiracies has life done,why the feels something passionate about them.This obsession Has brought them near each other.Slowly and softly, desires were burning,The yearnings in  hearts were choking.

Anirudh sit behind bondita while having eye contract with her.
Anirudh place his Hand on her shoulder bondita close her eyes and blow a breathe.
The raw wind, raw smoke are dissolving,

Anirudh within any hesitation remove the her silde of dress lower,just one side and saw her wound, bondita clutch her eyes more as Anirudh os seeing her skin.he brow air on it.
Her eyes open and find him staring at her.In these neem like bitter eyes, don't know how today there fall sweet sprinkles of love, in there heart..When there are the cobwebs on wishes,
How blue raindrops have begun to drench their body?

Anirudh place his hand on haldi then put haldi on her,Applying turmeric on his injury sensually.
Then Bondita turn  her face little and she met direct eye contract with bondita..
Anirudh looks at her a moment and then leave her there.she saw herself.what was that what did just happened,she just don't know.

At next morning,
Bondita is checking kaka.anirudh and sampoorna are there too.
Anirudh:you said kaka will gain conscious till morning.
Bondita: everything take time.everything can't happen like you
Sampoorna: Anirudh,let her do her work.

A servent come there.and Inform him
Servent:sir,some farmer comes to you.
Anirudh:yes ,i know take this money and this jewelry to that farmer.ask him to meet me later right now I can't meet him.
The servent left with money and jewelry.
Sampoorna:is This same farmer who were having problems to get her daughter Married.You help them
Anirudh:yes didi,so i give him money so that he could get his daughter married comfortably.
Bondita gets surprise with Anirudh's helping nature.
Sampoorna's eyes fall on the ring of bondita's hand.
Sampoorna: your wedding is fixed?that ring.
Bondita:yes.. it's a engagement ring..
My fiancee give it to me.

Anirudh don't know why but feels bad hearing about her marriage.

"Ani.. anirudh.." finally kaka spoken up.anirudh Swifty comes to kaka and sit near to him.
Anirudh:yes kaka yes I'm here.. I did not go anywhere.im here with you.
Kaka:i don't know what will happen to me.
I'm worried about you all.
He coughed.. bondita take water and make him drink.
Kaka:who is this girl?
Sampoorna: doctor, Anirudh bring her here to treat you.
Kaka:what is there to treat me.
Anirudh:kaka, you won't talk any negative.
Kaka:what I'm saying it's true..
I know i have less time and before that i want to settle everything.

Bondita comes after bath,her hair is wet.
Bondita:There is a lot of water in the hair, I dap water outside the Varande.
Anirudh was having tea, suddenly he feels water drops falling on him.he stood up with clear intention to scold that person who where throwing water on him.but  he feel lost himself when he have found that person..that girl who is doing Very much to him.
Her grace drowned in your playfulness is showing on your face,The thick strands of her hair  Are resting on her face with pride.bondita who were lost in herself feels someone gazed on her and realise Anirudh is standing down and those water falling on her.
Her my heart raced, and butterflies flew fast circles in my stomach.

Anirudh:I took a bath, didn't need it again.
Bondita don't say anything and leave from there.
Bondita in her mind:what happened to you bondita,What has happened to you Bondita, why are you behaving like this since last night.. You don't feel hurt on the neck.You are hurt in essence, because of which you are thinking like this, you hate people like these. You dislike every person who is strong against law.But what is there in the person who is being taken close to you, some unknown door is taking you close to him.
Sampoorna comes to her.
Sampoorna: bondita,what are you doing?
Bondita: nothing..
Sampoorna:kaka is now resting I'm going to market to buy some products,i thought to ask you if you need anything.why don't you come with me.in that you will saw our village.
Bondita:okey..
Actually she needs to fresh her mind from Anirudh.
Sampoorna and bondita come out with a servent,she saw Anirudh is there in driver seat of jeep.why he is here?will he go with them,she will denies,but with this sampoorna didi will sad in this criminal mansion only she is good hearted.

And the journey start, Bondita amazed to see village view.the hills ,farms.children are playing.. finally they come up.
Precap: happy moments..