part 4

Part 4:-
Anirudh comes to his room and remember what he done.bondita lie down on her bed and thinking what just happened between them.
Bondita recall her moments with Anirudh just few minutes ago,he was kissing her face..hand cheek..was going to kiss on her lips and she was waiting him to do it.
Bondita talk to herself.
Bondita:I allowed him to come so closer to me. Oh God…He touched me with his lips how could i let him to do this.. and...’
Her eyes fall on her fingure,she was here to treat kaka against her will..and she is someone's fiance.
She is engaged and after leaving here she will get married.her parents..

She totally cheating on her fiance and doing all this thing and that too with whom a criminal like Anirudh Roy Choudhury..How much dangerous he is.
He have terror..how can sheet her touch criminal like Anirudh..

Bondita gets up from her bed and runs to close the door of her room and gets into the bathroom and stands underneath the shower fully clothes trying to wash away Anirudh’s touches from the body and recalling the moments with him.
bondita:Im giving him place in my heart. I allowed him to come closer to me. And I did know such a big thing about him sitll i getting close to him.
And How did he allow this to happen…  did i started loving him…Why did I allow this to happen?
Whom did I give my heart to? To someone who killed people,rob their earnings,do illegal business.. have money of others.
No no.. it's not love..he is a robber ,he may be with many girl.. with their will or maybe un...(she can't even said this to her mind Anirudh having girl against their will) and i must be go through the flow to experience the physical pleasure..as she never get it.
But it's wrong she is someone fiance, would be wife, someone's daughter.
There is an honor in someone's house, she cannot do anything that brings disgrace to her house.
She have to maintain herself and her distance with all especially with Anirudh.
In these days..she get close to all sampoorna ..kaka servent all are get very friendly with her but now she won't allow her to be have any relationship with them.but why she is feeling so hurt.. after happen just in three days of her life.but it's feel like 3 years..she gets homely feeling her.Here it seems that she is in midst with her own.
Next day,
Sampoorna knock at the door of bondita.she open the door.
Sampoorna:how long have you been since when i was knocking on the door.
Bondita:i was in bathroom..
Sampoorna feels not same pece bondita is talking like her regular self.That's not belonging in her voice.she thought to blush off.
Sampoorna: come downstairs.. have your breakfast.
Bondita: I don't want to..and yes i have to check ..PAITENT

She leaves there with arrogance.sampoorna totally move by her behaviour.. and she was not alone, Anirudh also saw this scene, she too confused what happened to this Doctor.

Anirudh massaging kaka's feet with hot oil.kaka with all smiles.
Kaka:The whole world is on one side and your hands are the massaging of my feet on the other.it give me relax.

Bondita was sitting when as regular monitoring Kaka..
Kaka:It's been 15 years, but even today I remember the masseuse of your hands.that day i first meet you,i took refuge in your house.and remember how sacred you was.
Anirudh smiles bondita s mind ring and she asked.
Bondita:did not you know him since childhood.
Kaka:no..i first meet him when he was 15-16 and he join us at the age 17 or 18 maybe.he used to live with his father and sampoorna was married..
I remember once i got shoot and take refuge in his house, luckily no one were only he was.he was so sacred but sitll he took out that bullet.

Flashback,
Kaka can't take out his bullet which hit on his shoulder.
Kaka: i cant do it.. you do it..!
Anirudh is taken aback..!
he stammer
Anirudh: how can i do it?I does not know how to do..!
Kaka: there is no time to argue..!

Kaka gives Anirudh the knife and asks him to help him.

Anirudh with shaking hands takes the knife and pray while repeat the chant.
Anirudh looks at the knife and Kaka asks him to hurry up as time is running out..!