part 7 🔞

Part 7:-

Anirudh lit the pyre of Saudamini with a stern expression on his face. He looked around at the villagers who had been pursuing him relentlessly for the past four days, denying him the chance to bid farewell to his father. Now, they all stood in silence, their once-strong resolve crumbling in the face of his power.

Supported by the most notorious individuals in their area, Anirudh ignited the funeral pyre of Saudamini, and in doing so, he also set himself ablaze. In death, they found a new beginning, emerging from the same flames with a renewed sense of strength. No longer weak or subservient, they were reborn to assert their dominance and rule over those who had underestimated them.

At home,
Sampoorna cried as she looked at herself in the mirror, realizing she was now a widow – and it was her own brother who made her so.

The villagers were quick to blame Anirudh for the deaths, believing that he had killed them in retribution for the molestation of Saudamini. Anirudh arrived, witnessing his sister's grief, and went to the cupboard to retrieve an old saree that Sampoorna used to wear before her marriage.

With a heavy heart, Anirudh approached the cupboard and retrieved an old saree that had once adorned Sampoorna before her marriage. "I cannot wear this. I am a widow now," Sampoorna murmured, her voice laced with sorrow and disbelief.

Anirudh's voice was gentle yet firm as he replied, "He was never truly your husband, and he does not deserve your mourning. Remember the torment Saudamini faced at his hands. She endured so much suffering for her honor."

Tears welled up in Saudamini's eyes as she hung her head in shame, unable to face the reality of what had transpired. Anirudh's words struck a chord within her, stirring a mix of emotions in her heart.

Anirudh's tone turned somber as he recounted the hardships their family had endured, the promises he had made, and the failures he felt weighed heavily upon his soul. With a determined resolve, he set a happy picture of himself ablaze, a symbol of newfound purpose and transformation.
As Anirudh practiced shooting, initially missing his targets in his anger, he eventually found his aim and hit the bullseye. It was a sign of his renewed determination and focus on overcoming his past failures.

Flashback ends.

Anirudh turn his face to her and find her engrossed in his story,she have tears in her eyes for him.
Tears flows from bondita's eyes
Anirudh :No bondita, don't cry
He wipes her tears
Anirudh:I don't want to be the reason of your tears. Don't cry

Bondita: you know what..i always used to hate criminals.. hate them from core. But never went to know about the reason..are they compel to be like this one.
Anirudh: now this is my life...All the happiness that was thereIs all lost,Just this sadness won't go away.the heart doesn't find any peace ... doesn't find it.
Bondita: Anirudh,how was your mother..
Anirudh was surprised with her question.
Anirudh ma..
Bondita: won't you tell me.
Anirudh: Infront of you..i open up myself..what is left now..ma..she was like sun..wake up and used to light on everyone's Life..i remember..she used to cook well and i used to help her in kitchen..all kakis used to made fun of me..as I'm doing all that girls work.. sampoorna didi used to ke beaten up from mother alot..even after grown up,she was really brat.. used to steal mangoes from tree..and was always run away from work..i was darling to everyone..baba have one dream and he used to share this with ma that he wants to make me very educated..that like.. barrister..yes barrister babu..
I remember he used to save coins for my further studies.when maa died baba get paralysis,all duties fall on my shoulder and i have no complaints about it..
He looks down.
Bondita: you used to love her..i mean mini..
Anirudh:yes.. very much..
Bondita:how was she I mean is she beautiful..
Anirudh:yes,she was very beautiful..moon to get shy by her beauty.
Bondita:more fair then me.
Anirudh realises what bondita were trying.