part 9

Part 9:-
Bondita is attending her brother's injures and her brother giving information about the mission.
Shaurya: the great number of officers are injures..and with this much civils too of that area.now new community will fund for investigating of us.
Bondita: you were in encounter?
Shaurya:yes..we make perfect plan to attack them.

Bondita: don't worry..i know you would succeed and enquiry you would done.. I'm sure..the success in the mission..
Shaurya:we attack in tulsipur..the mansion of Anirudh roy Choudhury..

Hearing the name the first aid box fall from her Hand..and her breath get fast.

Shaurya: bondita what happened.
Bondita:huh..what are you saying..
Shaurya: nothing..its a dacoit in the east area,you must be heard about him.
You were near in that area..
Bondita:did you guys attack on his house..
Shaurya: almost done..
But he was all prepared for the attack..and defeat us badly.. he was prepared with double manpower's..and more over the civils are on side of him..
We thought now their leader trilochan died.. it's right moment but he..he fight back with us...
We take police force but..all returns with Injuries.. and that bloody Anirudh Roy Choudhury get safe.
"ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHURY GET SAFE" this sentence bring life to bondita's body again..but she wants to cry in happiness for his safety..but not here.
Shaurya: with the preparation.. it's look like he knew there are in danger there was less civils.
This thing bought bondita in memory lane..
Today morning..when she wake up and find Anirudh talking someone... assuring some information.. asking for confirmation..

are you sure,is this news correct..then you starts your work..i will...
get ready bondita.. you have have to leave now..i will drop you to station.

staying with me can create more danger to you.
Bondita:what danger..
Anirudh: bondita..our journey was last here.. after this you will go back to your life..

Now Bondita understood about Anirudh knew about that attack that's why she sent her away before it..
Shaurya:but strange thing happens,i was unarmed Infront of him..and injuries too but he didn't not kill me.. infact he make me stand..and asked me politely to leave the village with the force.
By his face, it's totally shown that he is not doing heartly but for someone else..he did save my life.

Bondita smiles sadly..that someone is your sister,dada..he knew he is her brother.. I can't snatch her brother from her.. that's the reason for his gentleness.

Anirudh walks towards the mirror and see himself wound in his arm.he pour alcohol in that wound then have that alcohol.he sat on the bed.last night.. bondita was here in this room..her presence light the room but now with him its all dark...he take out the watch of her and kissed it..
And there bondita take out his shirt from her luggage.she smells it and find his smell in there.
Both miss each other and remember their moments.

Tum ko bhi hai khabar
Mujhko bhi hai pata
Ho raha hai judaa
Dono ka raasta
Dur jaake bhi mujhse tum meri yaadon main rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

At morning,
Bondita wake up from her sleep by the Knock at the door.
Sumati:get ready..and come downstairs..
Bondita:but what happened..
Sumati:just come..

She took the bath and come downstairs..where she find nalin..her fiance sat there alone.
Nalin: finally after one month..we are meeting..you look very workholic..you didn't call me once..how was the trip.
Bondita:nice..
Nalin: I'm here to give you something..
Bondita: what.l?
Nalin take out a card..
Nalin: our wedding card..
It's sample soon its going to distribute.

Bondita said nothing just trying to act normal with little smile when samar,her elder brother come to them.
Samar:oh love birds..
Nalin:how are you brother in law..
Sorry i forgot about shaurya.. how is he?in my department all were talking about him.That bustard Anirudh Roy Choudhury.. that criminal are in on nerb.. really such person are just dirt in the society.. born from a dirt.
they don't deserve to be here..
Samar:i too agree with you..that Anirudh is the reason for my father demotion..he almost get volunteery retriement.all thanks to you man for your people..
It was shaurya if he was Infront of me.i would have killed him..he is such a bustard..
Bondita: enough bhai.. enough..
Stop it you both..what you were saying he is dirt..and all those..
Samar: what happened sister from when you start sympathy for criminals like anirudh..you have hardcore hare for criminal and here you are getting angry with us.
Bondita:no Bhai actually..we may Don't know the reasons ,many untold stories which are away from us..but the main reasons of them to entering the world of crime..