part 3

Part 3:-
Anirudh with two guard come to market with bondita and sampoorna.
Bondita: sampoorna di, your village is very beautiful.. very colourful..
Sampoorna:Where have you seen our village till now? you will be surprise.
Bondita get excited when she see a beautiful blue butterfly 🦋
Bondita: Such a beautiful butterfly..
Sampoorna: there's in the forget near a lake located from there These butterfly Comes.
Bondita:is it much far?
Sampoorna: no only 5 minutes in this brush.when you go shaighter.
Now let's go that shop..
Anirudh is far from there talking with a local..
Bondita who loves butterfly and want dearly to saw those butterfly its going evening now,soon they will vanish.
She thought if now she said sampoorna she will disagree and she may not get chance..she took a opportunity and went to the bush to go the lake where all butterflies located.
Sampoorna: bondita,i almost Done do you need anything.
She turn and don't find bondita.till then anirudh come to her.
Anirudh:what happened?di, you look tensed.and where is that girl.
Sampoorna: I also searching bondita don't know where is she?
Guard:master,is she run away.
Sampoorna:no,as far i saw she may not run away like This,she must be here in this market.
She must be lost.come lets search her.. bondita...
Bondita..
All four start searching her.its now evening.
Sampoorna:It's evening, don't know where this girl has gone.
Yes i remember..she was excited seeing those butterflies and asking location.
She may be went there.
Anirudh:i do and check in the forest,you go to house and you both two go.
Sampoorna:will you go alone..
Anirudh: didi i will come , you don't worry..you go..I searched her there.
Sampoorna:be careful..
Anirudh nods.

At forest,
Bondita:Which way have I come this way?This path has gone deep inside the forest, I am not looking for a way out.

Shehears some wild animals sounds which scares her to core.
She feels a sound of leg she turn and see a Shadow.
Soon she see Anirudh stand Infront of her,she don’t say anything.
Bondita: Anirudh, you came.

Saying that she runs to him

Bondita come to her and look at him A
Anirudh's pov
it wasn't that I'd
It wasn't that I'd never seen a more beautiful girl than her.But I don't know why I couldn't take my eyes off her.
Her eyes were lowered and she was breathing heavily.A strand of hair was bothering her right eye.She was trying to move it, but the wind was strong and....the hair stayed there.As I lifted my hand from her waist to move the hair....she looked at me in fear.
We looked at each other for the first time.

She kept staring at me scared.Then she lowered her gaze. but..I kept staring at her and then my dream was broken.
Pov ends.

Bondita hug him tightly.

Anirudh: How could I not leave you alone.

Bondita now realise her position and break the hug.Both realise they did something out of their way.

Anirudh:You have any idea.
You just go out on the path of the forest without informing anyone.

Bondita hears him silently as she knows she deserves to get scold but she have to went there as she have deadline.
Anirudh:now let's go.
Anirudh walks and bondita too follow him silently.

Anirudh: Bondita,I think we are on the wrong direction. Will have to roam a lot, will have to walk a lot
Bondita: yes, don't worry i can walk.

They are about to walk off when Bondita cries in pain.
Anirudh:what happened.
Bondita: nothing Anirudh.
Anirudh:I have no faith in you that something has happened in your feet.

Bondita: Anirudh..Nothing happens, just a small injury has happened, it is a slight cut.
Anirudh: I will tell by seeing how the injury is.
Anirudh kneels and checks Bondita’s feet.
Bondita:Ouch, Anirudh ahh....
Anirudh: silght cut ehhh?i can see how much sight cut. I think your angle got twisted.