Chapter 9: Gamer's Expo

Y/N'S POV

2 days have passed we were all prepared for the invention expo. The prize is Suitbot. Simple as that we made Buildbot make a computer gamer set. Who will be the one playing? It's me.

We all dressed up but unlike the usual, I have to change my attire. Gopal and Fang wore another butler outfits with white gloves. Yaya and Ying wore princely and princessly outfits while Boboiboy wore another billionaire outfit. Me? I dressed up as a gamer. I wore a black band tied behind my hair. A black sports shirt that shows most of my belly and only covers down to my chests. I also topped my sports shirt with white jacket that had its collar slim up. I wore a pair of black leather gloves and a black pants and wore a black-golden boots.

What? Fashion is needed in presenting. You need to look presentable.

We went out, the staffs doing the same routine. Except for starring at me in a complicated look. I also tied my hair in a ponytail btw and a lollipop sucked in my mouth too.

"I look like gangster don't I, Young Masters?" I say making all of them looked at me. Boboiboy slowed his walks to keep up with me and smiles as he pats my head.

"You're doing fine Ms. Gamer" Boboiboy says as I looked at him and smiles.

"Thanks Bo- I mean Master Berselion" I say almost forgetting his cover up name. That was close.

We went in the same limousine like the one we rode to the Battle Rim. We were drove to the invention expo which seems to be a little bit far from the hotel. While getting to the expo, we looked at the streets to see no poor aliens at all. Seems like everyone here is high classed.

I then spotted a familiar square head alien and a purple robot. "Hey isn't that the alien who went to our planet looking for you?" I glanced at Boboiboy and pointed at the alien. He looked at where I pointed as we passed by them and he looked shocked. The other not seems to saw him.

"Who was it?"

"Adu Du's here" Boboiboy say. So that's his name. Adu Du. Alien names sure are weird. There's Adu Du, Koko Chi, Ejo Jo, Borara. Now to think of it what does Borara looks like?

"We're in trouble, if Adu Du sees us he will recognize us" Fang replied to Boboiboy as they sighed in defeat. I smirked as I giggled making all of them look at us.

"I'm pretty sure that Adu Du is dumb. He won't recognize you that easily" I say giving them positive vibes. They seem to cheer up so we relaxed.

We then stopped. Gopal and Fang came out first opening the doors and bows. All aliens looked at us in shock. We went out the limousine in a royal arrival. I went out last as we walked in the expo. Our jaw dropped in awe, my lollipop fell on the floor being cleaned by a robot.

Well the expo is HUGE!!!

Many alien scientists came with their inventions. Even aristocratic aliens had one. There are also some smart students from a prestigious school here. Just wow.

While admiring everything, we bumped on a certain person. It's Adu Du and his robot.

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING HUH-" Adu Du was cut off after he saw all of us. He scanned us first but then stopped. "And who might you be? You all look human" He asks.

Just then two alien bodyguards of the planet blocked Adu Du's way. "Mr. Adu Du, they are royalties from another planet. Pardon our intitrusion" one of the bodyguards say making Adu Du looked at us in surprise. The other bodyguard faced us and bow. "Mr. Berselion, Princess Yin and Prince Yan, Master Borara wants to see you" They say as we all stopped. Don't tell me that Borara guy owns this fucking expo.