"Yaya, 𝐼𝑙 𝑀𝑖𝑜 𝐴𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒" - Parte I

Yaya was a college girl who had a boy-bestfriend named Boboiboy. They've been very close, ever since they've met each other when they where in elementary. They're so close that they practically share all their secrets with each other. Or so they thought. Boboiboy shared all her secrets with Yaya, except for one.

Boboiboy was the son of an Italian Mafia boss, and the future boss of their organization. Boboiboy was part of a heinous organization that Yaya never new about, because Boboiboy was afraid that Yaya would hate him if she knew about this. I mean. They were practically criminals. Although they were criminals, they only use their power to get rid of other bad people.

Yaya was a very beautiful girl, both in the inside and out. Every boy in their school liked her, including Boboiboy. Boboiboy had already confessed his love for her, although Yaya being the innocent, naive girl she is, thought it meant nothing romantic and rather, she thought the opposite. Boboiboy loved her so much that he wanted to protect her for the rest of his life, although Yaya didn't find it romantic one bit and just thought it was sweet and cute. Boboiboy tried explaining, but eventually gave up, as he just decided to keep other guys away from her.

Especially the person named Lucas. He was also a member of a Mafia and also the future boss of their organization like Boboiboy. Although the Mafia he was in, isn't in Italy, but rather in Russia. Lucas liked Yaya very much that he even tried telling Yaya that Boboiboy was apart of a heinous organization called the Mafia. They killed people they wanted to kill and they even tortured people before finally killing them when they aren't satisfied by just killing them in a go. But Yaya found it utterly ridiculous, cuz even if it was you and me, we might find it the most ridiculous thing ever.

Lucas got mad when Yaya refused to believe his words and just grabbed her neck and attempted to kiss the female. But before he could, Boboiboy came just in time and vigorously pushed Lucas away, causing the latter to stumble on the ground, while Yaya sobbed as she quickly hugged Boboiboy while he hugged her back as he gave Lucas a menacing glare, causing the latter to flinch a bit and quickly got back in his feet and walked away angrily. He swore on his life that he'll get revenge on Boboiboy when he became the boss and take Yaya as his wife. He tried to kill Boboiboy before, but Boboiboy knew about his plan, since he too wanted to kill Lucas. Yaya told Boboiboy what Lucas has told her, and she didn't believed him, while Boboiboy just puts on a smile and comforted the girl, while deep inside him, he was itching to kill Lucas right on.

After graduating college, Yaya told Boboiboy that she'll be visiting Russia a long with her family. Boboiboy asked why would they go there. There were so many other better places they could visit, but Russia?! Boboiboy asked if he could come along, but Yaya told him that he wasn't allowed to come. He pleaded and pleaded causing Yaya to get a tiny bit of irritation for him.

Boboiboy knew that Lucas was probably gonna follow Yaya, so he sent one of his men to secretly guard Yaya and her family. Boboiboy went with Yaya to the airport to say his bye-bye.

"Be careful Yaya. Russia's a dangerous place."

"Don't be silly, Boboiboy. We're gonna be fine. Anyways, we'll be going now. Seeya in a month!"

Yaya said as she waves goodbye to Boboiboy while the latter waved back. He waited until Yaya and her family was on the plane and told one his men to go and follow them.

"You better guard Yaya well, or you'll be dead. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

STAY TUNED FOR 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈...