"Yaya, 𝐼𝑙 𝑀𝑖𝑜 𝐴𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒" - Parte III

Boboiboy trained himself hard, to the point he might just pass out. But of course, Boboiboy doesn't have the time for that kind of stuff, since he's number one goal right now was to save Yaya and get his revenge on Lucas and his family for taking away the love of his life. Yaya gained quite the trust from Lucas and his family by staying faithful and obeying their rules. She did everything to survive to the point that she even killed one of their targeted people. But it was not out of her own will, but rather a test for her, to prove if she was finally on their side.

Lucas and Yaya's wedding was nearing soon and it was the perfect timing to make her escape. She trained to get physically and mentally stronger. Although she wasn't the innocent and naive girl anymore. Well she still was quite innocent, but she wasn't naive anymore. She didn't trust anyone in the family so she wouldn't be fooled.

But she did trust her maid. She didn't trust anyone at that place but her maid. Her maid was kind and faithful to her. Yaya told her plan to the maid and she agreed to help Yaya's escape plan. Yaya and Lucas' wedding was then being prepared after a month and Yaya was busy thinking on how she was going to escape the mansion on their wedding day.

Yaya knew a secret passage way to escape the mansion, but she was still worried since the Mafia's soldiers would probably be everywhere. But Yaya didn't lose hope as she prayed and hope that she'll be able to escape. Boboiboy was finally gonna be the new boss of their family. He could finally save Yaya. His love.

After Boboiboy became the new boss, he flew to Russia with two of his men and they stayed at an abandoned warehouse. It was now the night of Yaya and Lucas' wedding, and Yaya had already got ready. She went inside the black limousine, headed for the building where she and Lucas was gonna be wed.

As the limousine was driving, Yaya had a new better plan that she was gonna jump out of the car to escape and call for help. She might get some injuries, but it'll be worth it if she can escape. The car wasn't even driving too fast, so she might have a high chance of surviving.

"This is now or never."

She said to herself before opening the car door and jumped out. She rolled a few feet after hitting the ground that made some scratches all over her. She quickly got up, staggering a bit as her head was pounding due to the impact on her head when she hit the ground.

Luckily, there wasn't any major injuries on her head. She quickly ran, while the limousine had now stopped and the driver and a mafia soldier got out of the car and started to chase her. Yaya removes her shoes and ripped off the veil and tail of her tight black dress, leaving it on the round as she continued to run for her dear life.

The driver and the soldier took out their guns and started to shoot Yaya. Luckily it didn't hit her as she turned a corner to an alley, trying her best to get herself out of their sight and reach, while the two continued to chase after her. Yaya was now getting tired, but she couldn't stop.

She mustn't stop until she gets help. This was her only chance to escape and she wasn't gonna let herself get captured again. She needed to live, so she can see ℎ𝑖𝑚 again.

Yaya turned another corner, but it was now a dead end and there was a man leaning on the wall with a cigarette, wearing an expensive black suit and a black coat. She quickly runs up to him and begged on her knees.

"Please help me! I'm in danger, please save me, sir!"

She pleaded while gripping on the man's coat. The man opens his eyes and stared into the girl's eyes. Dark brown eyes meets honey brown ones as Yaya widens her eyes as she finds his face very familiar.

"Get back here woman!"

Yaya hears the men chasing her as she   worriedly looks back to see the two running after towards. The man quickly takes his gun out and abruptly shoots them dead. Yaya had covered her ears from the gun shots, while the man leans down to her.

He holds Yaya's cheeks as he gives her the sincere warm smile he used to gives her. Yaya's eyes began to tear up as she tries to speak, but the words wouldn't come out of her mouth. She was speechless in shock and excitement to finally see Boboiboy again.

She felt at peace and great relief to finally see him again. Yaya continued to sob, while Boboiboy takes his coat off and covered Yaya with it as he embraces her in comfort. It felt like as if a heavy weight on her shoulder was removed.

She never felt such relief after a whole year. Yaya stayed in Boboiboy's embrace for a while before finally putting a small space between them.

Boboiboy wipes her tear off as he leans closer to kiss her forehead. Yaya flinches at his gestures as her face had now turned scarlet red. Boboiboy then takes Yaya's hand and gently kisses it.

"𝐼 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑌𝑎𝑦𝑎, 𝑖𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑜 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒."

THE 𝐄𝐍𝐃...