Bonus Chapter

No proof read. Kindly ignore grammatical error and spelling mistakes.

~~~

Two Years Later....

Arnav Singh Raizada leaves the office in a hurry to surprise his lovely wife. He is looking forward to spend some time with her. He is hardly getting any time with her. In their early stage of marriage, his family understood that they need space for themselves. But as days passed, they completely forgot what couple time is. Most of the time, his family, friends or office colleague surrounds them like a bee swarming the honey.

Many things had changed in his life after marriage. His parents got a daughter who they always wanted to pamper. His best man Aman got a sister to spoil. But the most dramatic and amazing change is Khushi's behavior and personality. It was like all her mischief and naughtiness was buried deep up inside her and once her insecurity is broken, she started exhibiting her true self. Her true nature. Her character took a complete one eighty-degree change. She became outspoken, carefree and jovial person. To add, she is an evil prankster.

Arnav witnessed her change from 'no talking Khushi' to 'nonstop talking Khushi'. No one would believe that this talkative and hyperactive girl was once an introvert and afraid to confess her love. This character over change became a hindrance to his love life. Each and every one wants to spend time with her leaving less time for him.

ASR is not any less. If he does not get any time to be with her, he knows how to create one. So, he devilishly planned to send the oldies to Satsang. He ditched the office meeting and tricked Aman to attend.

Arnav pulled the brake and rushes inside to haul his lady love in his arms.

"Khushi"

"Khushi"

Not getting any response, he moves to their room and he finds a sticky note on the door. The one thing that did not change in their life is message notes.

Looking at the note, he cries loudly getting inside. "NOT NOW". Without reading the note, he takes his mobile and called his wife only to get reconnect after few rings.

With a heavy sigh, he takes the note and read 'FIND ME'. At the same time, his mobile receives a message notification from his wife.

'FIND ME'

"Seriously.", He grunts helplessly. He takes his mobile and typed vigorously to reply.

'I am in a mood, Khushi. In a mood to make love, not to play game. Where are you?'

He gets the reply immediately.

'FIND ME'

Rubbing his temple to ease the frustration, he sees another message at the backside of the note. Without giving much thought, he strides around to find his wife. He looks inside the cupboard, closet, bathroom, wardrobe and under his office table, bed. Not finding her in any of her usual hiding places, Arnav sends a message again.

'Where are you?'

'Find me'

'I am losing my patience, Khushi'

'Hint might help you'

"What hint!', he groans and turns the message note and read loudly, "I am in between two hydrogen and one oxygen." He wants crumble the note and throw far away. Instead, he dashes his head against the wall and sobs dramatically.

Breathing in and out for few seconds, he composes himself and read the message again. 'I am in between two hydrogen and one oxygen.'

"Two hydrogen and one oxygen. Is it water? She is in between water. What kind of hint is this?"