1. Sticky Notes

Arnav Singh Raizada and Aman Mathur entered into the office only to get greeted by the sweet aroma of coffee. Reaching his desk, Arnav's face brightened with a smile looking at the freshly brewed black coffee with a good morning note.

This is how he is getting welcomed to the office for past three months. Even though he desired to see his well-wisher, he respected her decision to stay invisible.

He sat and sipped the coffee closing his eyes and enjoying the taste.

"Hmmm...Perfect! As always" Arnav said to irritate Aman.

Aman gritted his teeth.

"Ask your secret admirer to prepare coffee for me too" Aman said inhaling the coffee.

"No way. She makes it especially for me. It’s only mine." Arnav winked at him.

"Are you sure it’s a girl?"Aman teased.

Arnav narrowed his eyes at him.

"It’s a boy. Sure. 100%. I wish it should be a guy." Aman said joining his hands praying.

"You jealous head" Arnav said writing a "Good morning. Thank you for the coffee." message on the back of the slip.

Unknown to them, their entire conversation was heard by the well-wisher sitting just few feet away.
She smiled listening to their talk and never stopped adoring her secret crush Arnav Singh Raizada. She cherished his facial expression seeing his reflection on the glass wall before her. She is secretly admiring him for past 4 months , since the day he joined.

It’s none other than Khushi Gupta.

Who wouldn’t? He is a man gifted with a rare combination of looks and brains. Exceptionally brilliant. Extremely handsome. His dominating attitude and commanding voice lured everyone.

Girls drooled over him during his initial days in office. Though it is not new to him, he got quite irritated sometimes. Especially when his desk was showered with love notes, cards and flowers.

One day Arnav came across a simple sticky note with reminder message of his work. Without caring, he shoved all the notes to dustbin. Khushi saw this with emotionless face since she was used to everyone's ignorance. But she continued to place work reminder notes at his desk. Though he was slightly affected by that, he never showed it.

Three months before, Arnav saw a note with a solution for their project timeline issue. He was quite impressed by her suggestion. He immediately wrote a "Thank you" note on back of the slip and kept aside.

Khushi saw him writing something on back the slip she placed. Out of curiosity she took the slip without anyone's knowledge. She was on cloud nine after reading the message. Simple acknowledgement and appreciation from her crush had made her day.

After coming back from his lunch break, Arnav noticed that the slip is missing. And that's how their message sharing started.

It developed from simple greetings to caring notes. Once he got a big howler note after he fell unconscious due to low sugar level. After that he never failed to receive the reminder note to take his food and medicines on time.

Slowly, their relationship flourished day by day. Their day started and ended with the sticky notes.

He started expecting her message every day.

She liked to see his curiosity filled eyes while reading her message.

He is enjoying the care and affection showed by her.

She found her solace in him.

He wished to see her but do not want to force her.

She wished to face him but was scared of his rejection.

Unknown to them, they both were dependent on each other emotionally.

~~~

Hello Friends,

Hope you all like it.

Kindly. Share your reviews.

With love,
-Neerush