6. I know it is Love...

No proof read. Kindly ignore grammatical error and spelling mistakes.

~~~

"Thank you so much, Lavanyaji", Khushi said in low voice keeping the phone close to her ears not want to wake up anyone in the house.

"How did you manage them?" Lavanya asked.

"Amma and jiji were too tired to ask  anything."

"Good for you. So how was your date with ASR?" Lavanya asked in a teasing tone.

Khushi blushed and tried hard to suppress her grin.

"Are you blushing?" Lavanya teased again.

"Nahi...huh..I will see you on Monday. Okay. Bye" Khushi disconnected the call.

Khushi blushed again and went to her room. She is twirling and tossing on the bed thinking all the events happened in the evening one by one.

Arnav standing under the chandelier.

His intense gaze on her.

His invite to dance.

Their dance together.

His gesture to follow him.

His hold on her as if he own her.

His touch when he tucked her hair.

His closeness when he caught her from falling.

She took the sketch of Arnav drawn by her under the pillow cover. She caressed his face lovingly blushing hard.

I love you, Arnavji.

Khushi covered her face with palm out of shyness after voicing out her feelings for the first time. Slowly removing right hand, she covered his eyes in the sketch.

Grinning like a fool, she kept the sketch inside and laid on bed. Re-remembering their moments again and again, Khushi drifted to sleep.

~~~

Arnav is standing in the poolside of his room thinking about his mystery girl. Yes, his mystery girl.

He knows it. He knows that he is head over heels in love with her. He grinned widely thinking about their lovely moments.

She standing at the entrance covering her face.

Her deep hazel eyes.

Her acceptance to dance.

Their dance together.

Her trust on him when she followed him without hesitation.

She calling him in her sweet voice.

Her closeness when he caught her from falling.

Her permission to kiss.

Arnav will cherish this day till the end of his life. He took the anklet from his pocket and traced it lovingly.

I love you, my mystery girl.

Arnav smiled broadly and entered his room. He lay on his bed cherishing their moments again.

He groaned recalling about the phone call. Then he remembered her puzzled action and her sudden withdrawal. But shooing the thought, his mind again drifted back to their sweet time flashing images repeatedly until sleep embrace him.

~~~

Both the hearts are sleeping peacefully after cherishing their beautiful moment, not knowing that the tough days ahead of them.

Upcoming days is going to be painful for both of them. Their love is going to be tested by the fate.

Falling in love is easy, but standing for your love....

Is their love strong?

Will they be able to stand for their love?

Will they fight all the obstacles lay on the path of their future?

Will they prove their love for each other?

~~~

Hello Friends,

Hope you all doing good.

Thank you so much for your support in previous chapter.

Kindly share your feedback.

With love,
Neerush psuhuna