2. Meeting Invite

Aman is enjoying the food prepared by Ratna Mom.

"Where is your friend?" Ratna asked while severing food.

"I am right here, but you are searching for your son. You love him more than me right." Aman asked faking his anger.

"Of course. Is that even a question." Aranv said coming to the dining hall.

Aman glared at him and looked at Ratna for her reply.

"No. I love you both equally" Ratna replied placing plates for Arnav.

"But you are adopted" Arnav teased.

Aman threw the tea coaster at him.

Ratna face palmed to see the grown ups fighting like kids. She loved Aman like her own son Arnav, even before he lost his mother, her best friend.

"Stop fighting! Behave!" Ratna said irritated.

"Do you want your coffee, chote" Ratna asked giving coffee to Aman.

"Ahem.. ahem..He will get special coffee made by the special person at office". Aman said winking at Arnav.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Oh.... Who is that, chote?" Ratna exclaimed.

"His secret well-wisher. It’s a great love story." Aman continued without minding the glares he is receiving from Arnav.

"What the. It’s not love. She is just a random girl who has a crush on me. Nothing more, Mom" Arnav replied.

"Oh, really?" Aman asked  sarcastically.

Ratna didn't fail to notice her son's expression. His eyes was shining with glint and it said all, that she was much more than any random girl.

Arvind Singh Raizada, Arnav's father  and Ayan Mathur, Aman's father came to the dining hall. Hearing their footsteps, all three composed themselves and soon the dining room was filled with business talks.

Arvind is the CEO of AR group of companies. Arnav and Aman are working as an employees without revealing their identity in one of the branch. Presently, they are handling a project to test their efficiency to run the AR empire. If the project is successfully launched next week, Arnav will take the position as MD and Aman as his Manager like how Ayan is working for Arvind.

Arnav and Aman left to the office after giving their project status.

~~~

"So, She is just a random girl, huh?" Aman asked Arnav who is driving.

"Hmm" Arnav replied casually.

"Are you sure?"

Arnav raised his eyebrows asking What.

"You love her"

"What the. No! I don't.... I don't love her"

"So you mean to say she is nothing to you"

Arnav stopped the car suddenly and looked at Aman who just raised his brows. Arnav felt an unknown pain when he said she is nothing to him.

Aman cleared his thorat.

"She is something to me. I don't know exactly. But she is not nothing to me." Arnav said sternly starting the car.

Aman wanted to punch him on his face.

I don't know why! Even a man with brain is behaving like an idiot when it comes to love.

Discarding this thought, Aman jumped into action.

"So what do you think about her, Arnav?"

"She is talented. Hmm. She is caring. She is simple" Thinking about his mystery girl Arnav lost his mind "She is an angel. She is just beautiful" he completed dreamily.

"And you say you don't love her" Aman mumbled slowly and asked, "You haven't seen her. How do you know she is beautiful?".

Arnav narrowed his eyes at him.

"What would you think if you don't get any messages from her at all."

"I will.. "Arnav replied unable to put his feelings into words. He really doesn't know what he will do without her messages. Surely he will miss her. But he didn’t know how much or how long.

Aman smiled seeing his expression.

"Okay. Even if I like her, what should I do, Aman? She likes to remain anonymous"

"Have you ever tried to know her?"

Arnav shaked his head as no.

"I don't know why she is hiding.." Arnav trailed.

"She might be scared"

"Scared! Why would she be scared?" Arnav said surprised.

Aman gave him a look.

"You mean she is scared of me.. What the"

"I am not sure. She is might be scared of your rejection. Might don't want to spoil the relationship you both share"

"WHAT THE" Arnav shouted.

"Why would I do something like that" Arnav parked his car hurriedly irritated by the conversation heading.

"I don't know why she is hesitating to come in front of you. I just think she is feeling insecure. Just take the first move."

Arnav smirked at Aman and said "Let’s focus on the Winter collection launch next week"

"Aranv"

"I am going to ask her to be my date on Winter collection success party"  Arnav said walking towards the office.

~~~

Hello Friends,

Hope you all like it.

Kindly. Share your reviews.

With love,
-Neerush