4. Ball Room

I want to dedicate this chapter to my dearest well wishers Pmpunitha user63077437 LOKESHDEV6 whom I tortured a lot when I was composing the story plot.

Thanks a lot. Love you ☺️☺️

~~~

Arnav Singh Raizada is sipping his drinks not showing interest in his own success party. He is nodding mechanically not giving heed to the conversation. His mind is completely occupied by his Ms.Mystery.

It's been an hour since the party started. He is impatiently looking at the entrance every passing second standing right under the chandelier.

Is she in the party?

Is she not ready to reveal her identity?

Did she not come to the party?

"Are you okay?" His thoughts were interrupted by Aman.

Arnav shakes his head slowly as a no.

"Has everyone come? Can you check the number of collected entry passes?"

"Relax, Arnav. She will come."

Arnav looked at the entrance again.

Just then an announcement came that the dance floor is open. Lights are dimmed, softly music plays at in the background and couples started dancing.

Suddenly Arnav felt cold breeze brushing his face and his heart started beating loudly.

Meanwhile,

Khushi is standing outside the hall fidgeting with her dress nervously. She closed her eyes and remembered Lavanya's words to gain some confidence.

He likes you a lot that's why he wants to meet you.

You are hardly recognizable.

ASR is a gentleman, he will treat you better.

You are looking gorgeous.

ASR is going to be smitten by your look.

He wishes to meet you.

Breathing heavily, Khushi walked towards the door and entered the hall. Due to the dim lights, she stood at the entrance to get a clear view.

Arnav placed his hand on his fast beating heart indicating that his wait is over.

Suddenly bright light hit Khushi's face, she closed her eyes and covered her face with her hand as a reflex action.

Arnav looked at the entrance seeing a girl covering her face. He knows that she is her Ms. Mystery. His heart knows. But he wishes her to reveal her identity.

Khushi removed her hands and her eyes adjusted to the bright light. Realizing that the focus light is on her and everyone is watching her, she slowly took baby steps into the hall.