14. Told you so

No proof read. Kindly ignore grammatical error and spelling mistakes.

~~~

AR Headquarters
Wednesday Noon

Arnav is driving the car like a madman. He gripped the steering strongly to control his anger. His eyes are deep red due to anger and betrayal. He is unable to believe the conspiracy knitted behind his back. He slammed his hand hard on the steering wheel. He still could not digest the fact that the person who he admires the most is the reason behind it.

Arnav parked the car furiously and marched into the office taking long strides. He barged into the room without any warning. He saw the person who he wanted to confront and also who he doesn't want see in his life. His deep red shot eyes are spitting fire at him.

"Everyone out", Arnav ordered in low tone but it carried enough authority to make everyone stand on their toes. Soon, staffs rushed out of the room, saving their life from a roaring lion.

Arnav is glaring at him with so much anger, pain and accusation. His eyes held so much hurt and disappointment.

Arnav continues to look at his hero..his idol..his icon..his inspiration...his mentor...his father.

He dreams to be a businessman like his father. He desires to run AR enterprises successfully as No.1 company like his father. He befriended Aman in childhood amazed by his Father's friendship with Ayan. And he is yearning to love, care, respect and support his wife as his father loves his mother. But not even in his wildest dreams, he thought his own father would be against his love life.

Arnav slowly stepped forward and placed the file and pushed towards him.

"Is this true?" Arnav gulped hardly. "Did you try to fix my marriage with Sheetal?" Arnav asked in torn voice.

Arvind leaned back and worried to see hatred for him in his son's eyes. He did not expect the truth to come out like this. He did not want his son to know the truth like this.

Understating his silence as yes, Arnav continued, "So. It's a yes. I can't believe this." He turned to his left shakes his head feeling defeated.

"How could you? How could you, Dad?" Arnav stood straight and asked looking into his eyes.

"You know I am in love. And you still want to... How could you do this me?" Arnav asked who is still unable to believe it.

"You practically tried to sell me for company's profit. Is money that important you, Dad? Even more... than.... me." His voice is cracking at the end.

Arvind closed his eyes unable to meet his son's accusing eyes. He knows that his son is right. Though he loves his son very much, somewhere, he did chose his company's welfare and goal over his own son's happiness.

Arnav looked at his father helplessly. His father's silence hurts him. It is too hard for him to accept the fact. Neither he could show his angry on his idol like father nor he could stay silent especially after knowing what he did.

"You erased her entire detail. Each and everything. So what next....What did you think.. That i will..." Arnav gulped hardly. "I will never give Khushi's place to anyone." Arnav said pausing at each word and continues saying his love for his mystery girl.

But, Arvind is lost in his own thoughts not paying attention to Arnav's cry.

You are right, Ayan. I was wrong about Arnav's feeling. I judged without knowing. Now, he hates me for what I did.

He remembered the talk he had with his friend just an hour back.

Flashback Starts