Chapter 12

The warm air that hit my ear as he spoke, made my legs feel weak. It felt as if the temperature of the room got abnormally high and I was once again having the standard breathing issues - the ones I only had when Bucky was around.

"I need some air." I said underneath my breath and looked his way, accidentally making his lips trace over my cheek. Oh damn, at this point I was fully convinced that I wouldn't survive the night if the tension between us doesn't cool off.

"Am I taking your breath away?" Bucky didn't bother to move, still holding me close to him, not letting go of my hand or my waist as a kinda proud and flirty smirk spread over his face.

Every sweet word that left his mouth hit my heart directly, making it jump as if it wanted to get out of my ribcage and stay with him. In other words, as if my heart trusted him so much that I would let him take it - keep it ...

Break it ...

"I'll get your coat and get us a drink. Meet me at the rooftop in 3 minutes or 5 if the waiter is slow?" he questioned after I just stared at him, not able to say a word. A word? Oh please... I couldn't even manage to form a letter.

I nodded and after a few short moments that felt like forever of just us getting lost in eachothers eyes, I let go of him and made my way up the stairs, breathing heavily and my eyes wide opened. I couldn't accept the fact that I was starting to really like him. I didn't know how to act or anything ... I may have even wanted to ...

I shook my head, trying to make myself think about anything else as I reached the exit door which led to the rooftop.

"Letta! What a coincidence!" a familiar voice that appeared from behind made me jump in surprise and automatically I defensively raised my arms just enough to protect my head. It was something I did automatically ever since I got beaten up pretty badly when I was little, all of a sudden, just because father ran out of alcohol.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm not gonna hurt you." Jones chuckled and walked forward, grabbing my wrist to put one of my hands down so I would face him.

The fact that he smelled as a bottle of beer almost made me throw up and I wanted to take a step away, getting him out of my personal space. He was wasted and the glass in his hand told me that he was not even finished yet. I started to panic, trying to get my wrist out of his grip but he wouldn't let go.

"Leave me alone Jones. You don't want to ..." I spoke with anxious, shaking voice, clearly on the edge of crying.

"Oh yes I want to. And I know you want it too." he dropped the glass in his other hand before grabbing my other hand as well, pushing me backwards until my back hit the wall.

"No please... let ... me ... go...!" I struggled to speak as tears streamed down my cheeks. I was hyperventilating, terrified of his intentions. I tried to get away but he was too strong.

With no hesitation he roughly placed my fists above my head, his lips crashing on my neck, kissing it as if he didn't want to waste any second. I felt like I was going to throw up, I wanted this to end, I wanted him to  ...

"BUCKY! BUCKY HE-..." I screamed as loud as I could while sobbing uncontrollably, shaking my head, hoping it would make him go away. Immediately Jones slammed one of his hands on my mouth which made me lose all the hope.

"Bucky? Barnes? That guy? Seriously?! He doesn't deserve you ..." Jones breathed out, his eyes glaring at mine. He pushed his knee in between my thighs, slowly leaning in. "I do ..." he added before moving away his hand and gestured me to stay quiet.

He didn't care that I was hurting. He didn't care about my tears or how much I wanted him to stop. I wanted to squeeze his knee with my thighs, hoping it would cause him enough pain to back off. Instead he pushed it even higher, making me scream in pain.