ocean blue's

"Baby get out before someone comes.."
I said in between giggles as I tried to push him off.

"Listen I just need 5 minutes "
He said holding onto me while leaving wet kisses all over my chest and neck.

"Mmm, stop."
I let out a moan before quickly catching myself and lightly pushing him off.

"Aight lemme live ya before we miss our flight foreal"

" You're so annoying."
I said rolling  my eyes as I tried to fix myself up abit.

"You like it though"
He said back smiling at me.

" Baby goo"

"Aight aight I'm leaving. Get dressed."
He said finally walking out of the women's bathroom, where he isn't supposed to be in the first place.

Live it up to my man to try and be nasty everywhere we go.

"This man."
I mumbled quickly changing into some grey sweatpants and a graphic tee.

***

"Oh God! Babby this is beautiful."
I said totally in awe as we walked out of the plane.

The airport is on a steeper slope so we could see the view of the city as we walked down.

"Damn."
Devon said aswell as we continued to admire the view.

"I can't believe you really brought me here, I love you."
I reached for his face when we got down and kissed him. Everything felt so peacefull and surreal.

"I love you too ma, damn I ain't know Santorini was this lit thought."

"It's beautiful right?"
I said more than asked, just gawking at every thing.

Saying nothing, he chuckled looking at me. "It is baby, I just want you to be happy you know that."

"I know."
I said giving him a hug before we got our language and walked in.

It took about 15 minutes for us to get to our room for whatever reason I was starting to feel really dizzy.

I sat in the waiting area while Devon checked us into our room.

"You ready baby?" He asked reaching out for me and I stood up quickly sitting back down as my head started to spin.

"Woah, are you good?"
He asked putting the bags down and I attempted to get up again.

"Be careful baby, c'mon lemme get you to the room."

We walked up the stares with him holding onto my waiste for support while the bellhop followed behind us with our suitcases.

"Are you Okay?"
He asked for the hundredth time when we got to the room.

"Yeah, just a little tired."
I half lied considering I've been feeling weird the past couple of weeks and today's flight just had me a lil bit worse.

"Aight I'ma lay with you till you fall asleep Okay?"

He said holding onto my waiste and I almost had no strength in me to reply as I closed my eyes.
*
Devon