The Calm before the Storm. Part 2

I owe ya'll another chapter soon, cuh I been slacking. Thank u for the patience. Love ya'll ❤️

After an hour long of morning relaxation of my man paddling us around the ocean, we were finally back in the room and it's safe to say my anger had died down a little.

I still had my questions about the whole Brianna situation but I decided to shrug it off and just enjoy the rest of our last day here,besides he said he wasn't cheating on me and that's all that matters.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off with my towel. I slipped into my fury slides and walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth before I started creaming my body.
"Siri play boo'd up by Ella Mai."
I said into my phone and I started singing along on habit.

"Feeling... like I'm touching the ceiling
when I'm with you I can't breath
boy you do something to mee.

Uuuuu... I will never get over you
until I find that something new
That get me high like you do"

"Auw I get you high mama's."
Devons creepy ass said as he walked into the bathroom.

"What you want babe, I'm naked and all. You can't knock."
I said having an attitude for nothing, cos if his ass wanna keep stuff from me. Then he gon' get attitude.

"Ain't nothing I ain't seen before, and besides you're mine I don't gotta knock."
He said being cocky and I just smacked my lips before going back to minding my business.

I finished creaming my body and continued to sing along to my jams as he stood against the shower glass eyeing me.

"What you got an attitude for?"He said coming over and pulling me to him by my waist and I could feel myself already giving in.
Why did I love his ass so much.

" Now you can't talk huh, nah keep that same energy mama's. I'm bout'a help you get rid of it. " He continued and I just stood there staring at him. He looks and smells soo good.

Snapping me out my thoughts he roughly connected our lips as he backed me up onto the sink. He roamed my body for a good minute before I could feel myself loosing balance and he smirked at me before stripping of his clothes.

"I love you ."
He mumbled onto my lips before his hands slowly made their way in between my thighs and I gasped.

"I love you too babe."
I said feeling myself drip as he picked me up onto the sink and pushed my legs apart. He smirked before he lowered his heard into my thigns and I lowly moaned throwing my head back.

"Shit."
I said as I grabbed his head and he pulled me closer by my waist.

I got up from a much needed nap that we just took. The sun was not as bright anymore so I'm assuming it must be getting late. I groaned trying to sit up in bed and I still couldn't fully feel my legs from the bathroom session we just had earlier on.

Great now I'll be limping in and out of the airport. I thought to myself as I felt my phone vibrate on the table.
"Yeah."
I answered laying back down without checking the caller I.D.

"I missed your ass all day man. And I can't believe we going back to Cali tonight, I'm not ready besfren. I love this place."
Cammy said in one breathe.