Making it right

Devon⚓

"Shit..." I mumbled under my breathe.

You know how when you finally get something good, someone always tries to mess it up for you. Well that was my case right now.

It turns out my ex Kira has literally been stalking Violet and I since we started dating.
So today when Violet left my place to go  back to the hostel Kira showed up right after. Talking about how I'm hurting her feelings by moving on so quick-(mind you we've been apart months now and honestly even when we were together it was nothing as serious as I have with violet now).

Knowing her I didn't wanna let her in my place cos I knew she would try something with me so I took her somewhere public, to clear up her whole misunderstanding and hopefully get her to live me alone.

I don't need her messing up everything I have with Violet over some jealousy fit, so I was tryna fix that.

We went to this new place called Dine cos its close to my place and since it's new I thought no familiar faces would show up there but life is always tryna play tricks on me so imagine my surprise when I saw Violet.

I could see tears weld up in her eyes as she starred at us before she rushed towards the bathroom and I already knew I fucked up.

I was in a faze at this point trying to figure out how I'm about to explain this to her but this just looked shady as hell. In the process I zoned out Kira who was still talking or pretty much yelling at me at this point.

"De-von... I'm talking to you." She said putting emphasis on my name and clapping her hands in my face at every word she says. I was so over her messing things up for me. I had respect for her cos she played a part in my life at one point, but right now I just wanted her out.

" Joh. Can you like shut up for a second, like you ain't seen my girl just saw us right now and she obviously thinks otherwise. So here's the obvious. I'm done with you and I would highly appreciate it if you don't come around anymore.
I ain't gon' tell you twice Kira, and you know I aint playing. "

I grabbed my wallet and put a 100 bill on the table while her mouth hung open and she starred at me blinking non-stop.
I shook my head before standing up and heading for the bathroom.

Getting inside girls starred at me like I was an alien or sum' and I just ignored them looking around for Violet.
I saw her comeout a stall and she looked like she been crying, when she met eyes with me  and attempted to go back inside but I held the door back before going inside.
I expected her to immediately start shouting at me when I got in but she just stared at me blankly which made it harder for me to try and explain this.

"Babe it's not what it looks like..."
Again I expected her to shout or respond but she just stood there looking fed up with me.

"Babe she was stalking us and she's just trying to mess up what we have but I didn't wanna allow that that's why I brought her hear to get her to understand that I'm over it."
Still nothing and I was hella confused at this point I mean was she not mad at me.
" Talk to me babe... Please. Say something. "

" What do you want me to say Devon! I mean we just started dating and even before that this girls always been showing up and now I see you here with her and it's... nothing. I'm just supposed to believe you. Let's say I do believe you then why did you lie?"
At this point I was just glad she's talking to me honestly.