10

Stephanie;

"Okay class, please rearrange your desks in circles so the next class can prepare for the seminar." I grinned, clasping my hands together and watching the class rearrange their desks for the debate we were having in my fourth period class.

It was Jefferson versus Hamilton. My favorite historical concept to teach.

I may or may not enjoy watching my students argue over who had the best political dream for the American governmental system.

It's been two weeks since Leiya and I got together. We haven't had sex again but we lived in a blissful secret bubble together.

I loved every minute of it. Even though I wanted to fuck her brains out every chance I could get.

But I'm allowing Leiya to drive the boat, here. I don't want to rush her into anything she isn't ready for. She's been showing more of her true self with me and I couldn't be more happy.

She was just a regular, bubbly, and slightly innocent teenage girl who loved to cuddle while watching the weirdest type of movies and eat chocolate ice cream.

And I loved every minute of it.

I watched as my last class left the room and I stood next to the door, greeting the students to my next class. I left before Leiya woke up because I wanted to get an early start on my day.

And I didn't want her to see my outfit until class.

I was in a long sleeved sheer dress that stopped just above my knees with a lace halter bralette that showed just the right amount of cleavage under the sheer fabric at the top of the dress. I stood in large black pumps, that gave me enough height to tower over my students.

Especially my petite princess.

Leiya wasn't short, but I was taller than an average woman. I stood five feet ten inches naturally, so with these heels I hit a good six feet.

The last time Leiya and I had sex, I noticed she took a liking to my legs from the way she was kissing and licking them.

Biting on my skin.

Fück.

I felt myself flush as I watched Leiya and Brianna walk toward me to come into class. She had a fresh side cut, her hair sitting in a bun on top of her head. Even in her uniform, Leiya stood out with her arm tattoos she failed at hiding, and various piercings on her ears as well as the colored tips of her dreads.

I licked my lips and gave both girls a charming smile.

"Good afternoon, girls." I greeted, my smile permanent on my face.

"Good afternoon, Ms Alexus." Leiya stated sweetly, looking up at me through her lashes.

Don't look at me like that..not here..

I bit my lip and looked over at Brianna who looked in between us with a knowing smile before shaking her head and walking into the room, pulling Leiya with her.

Get it together, Stephanie.

I watched as they all sat in the circle and took out their speeches.

"Leiya and Brianna go first." I smirked, watching Leiya shoot me an aggravated look.

'Annoying.' She mouthed. I winked and she sighed, standing in the middle.

"Each person has one minute to present their opening argument. Hamilton, you start."

I watched as Leiya started her speech, my body reacting to not only her voice but her knowledge as well.