23

Leiya;

"Okay, boys! Onto the bus!" Coach yelled as she slammed her hand down on the side of the coach bus' window, causing everyone to jump. It was the day before the big game in Jersey and Coach wanted us to get a head start and plenty of rest so we were now on our way.

"Pierce! Front of the bus!" Coach yelled, before winking at me. I smirked and slid into the booth next to Stephanie who was smiling as I sat next to her.

"Hey.." I breathed. She smirked, pulling her shades off her face.

"Hi."

We stared at each other for a bit, the silent encounter between us saying everything that needed to be said without opening our mouths.

The ride to Jersey was smooth, Stephanie and I playing COD mobile together in utter bliss and silence while Coach Kelly made fun of us for being 'weird gamer nerds' before mumbling something about her ex wife.

She must really miss her.

We were now at the Italian restaurant and I watched in amusement as Stephanie and Coach tried to tame all of us. My teammates were shouting with enthusiasm, looking over the menu and cracking jokes about ordering bottomless mimosas.

I chuckled, the memory of Nina's birthday party flooding my mind.

"Quiet! Shut up!" Coach yelled as she stood on a chair in the center. All of our heads turned and my eyes met Stephanie's who had a knowing, hungry look in her eye, before looking away. She was standing next to Coach with the rooming chart in her hands, her face flushed and her bottom lip in her mouth.

"Okay, listen up for your roommates! There was a shortage on the listing! So before I call out your names, who volunteers to sleep with Coach Kelly for the night?!" Stephanie shouted, giving me a look that demanded me to volunteer.

"Ew! No way!" Someone yelled.

"Hey, team captain! Why don't you do it? Since you're the boss and all?" Delilah scoffed. I smirked and shrugged.

"If that makes you sleep better at night, babe." I winked, causing Delilah's eyes to widen and her cheeks to flush. I heard a hard scoff from behind me and turned to see Stephanie scowling at me discreetly. Giving me a look that made it known I'll be getting punished tonight.

I couldn't wait.

So possessive.

"Alright boys, eat your dinner and get some rest." Coach chuckled. We did just that, Stephanie's eyes burning into my soul as I interacted with my teammates, trying my best to avoid her malicious gaze from across the room. I knew I pissed her off with the whole babe thing. I did that purposely.

Steph and I alone in a hotel room? Why wouldn't I piss her off?

I was horny and ready for her to take me like she owns me.

"Kelly, pass these out to the kids." Stephanie mumbled as she handed her a set of hotel keys. I watched as she passed them out to the team members as she explained what we could and couldn't do.

"All the recreational centers are open until curfew. Behave yourselves or you'll be benched."

I didn't pay attention to Kelly, instead watching Stephanie slip into the guest bathroom in the hotel lobby, her hips swaying in my champion sweats that she stole from my drawer this morning. I looked over at Coach Kelly who handed me my hotel key, shaking her head.

"Keep it to a minimum, I would like to sleep tonight." She grumbled causing me to laugh.

At least she knows.