15

Stephanie;

"What do y'all wanna eat?" Nina asked as she drove down the street.

Leiya and I ignored her, continuing to make out in the back seat of the mini van.

I missed feeling her so close to me.

Watching Leiya perform during the homecoming game lit a fire in me I haven't felt since the night I was violated.

The last dunk she made, her frustrated scream and sweat dripping down her body did something to me.

I wanted to devour her entire soul.

Leiya moaned softly as my hands softly gripped her throat, her tongue slipping into my mouth.

"Jesus, BRIANNA! GET YOUR FRIENDS!" Nina yelled, causing all of us in the car to jump. Brianna sucked her teeth and turned around in her chair in front of us, looking at my blushing face.

"My Madrina said stop molesting each other in the backseat, thanks."

"Oh shut it! As if you and Alice weren't the same. Let them be, it's been a long day for both of them." Lina defended, slapping her best friend on the back of her head.

"She's right, babe." Alice chuckled from the front seat.

"Everytime I'd come looking for you after lunch I'd see you guys mouth-fücking each other every chance y'all got! Leave the love birds alone." Lina continued. Nina sucked her teeth, pulling into the driveway of her huge four story home.

Jesus..I thought I lived lavish.

I watched as Leiya gaped through the car window, before looking at me.

"When we get married, we are so living like this. I don't care what it takes." She giggled.

When we get married, huh?

I like the sound of that.

We all walked inside and Brianna grabbed Leiya and Ally, running straight upstairs.

"Where's Kathleen and Anna?" I asked, quietly.

"Probably fücking in their car parked across the street." Nina snorted, causing everyone else to snicker. I laughed along with them.

It felt good to laugh with other people.

Growing up, I didn't have much friends so it caused me to become very closed off with people. As an adult now, I still don't have any friends.

Until now, at least.

"Speaking of the devils.." Lina chuckled as the door opened, revealing a slightly disheveled Kathleen and a flushed Anna, who smoothed her shirt down.

Mood.

"Sorry, we were talking in the car." Anna chuckled awkwardly, her eyes meeting mine as she rubbed the back of her curly head.

"Mhmm..mhmm..nasty asses. I've known y'all for two years now. We know damn well what the hell y'all were doing." Lina stated and smirked as Kathleen's face turned a bright red.

"Can we drink? Like please?" Nina begged her friends as she held two large wine bottles in her hand.

"I want to smoke. Not drink, sis." Lina chuckled as she pulled a large bag of weed from her back.

God..I think I've finally found my people. Thank you.

"I'll do both at this point. We don't have school tomorrow because of a Jewish holiday. So why not, right?" I giggled. Lina walked over to me and held my face with both of her hands before placing a large, wet kiss on my forehead.