19

Leiya;

I watched as the woman I loved slept peacefully for the first time in weeks. She was knocked out cold, her mouth hanging wide open as the drool leaked on the pillow, her hair sprawled out to the side of her head. She didn't wake up once during the night, just holding me close as she slept.

She opened up to me, last night. Completely baring her soul to me. I don't understand why she feels like she needs to hide things from me.

I love her and everything that comes with her.

I wanted to show her how much. But she hasn't let me touch her since the last time she orgasmed from me sucking on her breasts. I was pent up, just ready to take her.

But I didn't want to scare her. I wanted to wait until she was ready for me.

I hovered over her, pushing her hair to the side and kissing her neck, before shaking her softly.

"It's time to wake up." I breathed into her ear. She turned and jumped up, looking over at her clock.

"Shit! I'm late! We had a meeting and I have forgotten!" She moaned, slumping over, her slight accent now evident to me now that I knew it was there.

It was cute.

"It's okay, I'm sure he'd understand." I responded. She sighed and nodded, rubbing her face.

"Let's just get this day over with."

We ended up getting ready separately because she didn't want to waste anymore time. I ended up masturbating in the shower, but it just wasn't enough.

I wanted her to touch me. I missed feeling her against me.

Ugh!

I got dressed in my uniform and ran downstairs to see Stephanie already at the door.

"You have to ride with Bri, today my dear. It's not a great idea to come with me, princesa." She sighed. I nodded sadly and leaned up to kiss her softly, before walking across the street.

"I love you! See you in fourth!" Stephanie yelled from her car. I waved and blew her a kiss, before getting into Brianna's car, who looked extra grumpy.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head and sped off, the ride quiet and tense.

"Brianna I am not leaving this car until you tell me what's wrong." I hissed as she pulled up in the parking lot. She sighed and shut the car off, before slumping back in her seat.

"Xavier gave me the clap!" She suddenly cried, referring to her now ex-boyfriend. They weren't dating for long, but that's still disgusting.

He cheated within two weeks of their relationship?

"Want me to beat him up?" I asked. She shook her head, wiping the tears from her face.

"The worst part is..Kayla is the one he cheated on me with." She cried, her face looking broken.

"Oh! That bitch!" I yelled as I jumped out the car. Brianna ran after me, protesting for me to calm down but I shook my head, busting the school doors open causing everyone in the hallway to look at me.

I saw her standing next to her locker and I ran over, pulling her by her pony tail.

"OW! GET OFF ME!" She screamed. I didn't, instead pulling her hair harder and dragging her body to the bathroom and slamming her against the wall.

"So you think you can just walk around and fuck everyone's boyfriend because I rejected you?!" I hissed.

"What the hell are yo-"