chp 1

juliet love perry is 21 years old living in la. her mom was one of the top models in the 80s and 90s. her dad is a big time movie producer in hollywood. she tried out the whole college thing after graduating hs. but after one semester at USC she knew it wasn't for her. she spends most of her days posting on her socials, going to events, traveling, and hanging out w her friends. having famous parents meant she was well connected to some really famous and important ppl in the industry most of her friends being either artists or actors. some ppl considered her an insta model but she wasn't concerned with posting for the likes and attention she genuinely just enjoyed sharing parts of her life w other ppl.

julietlove

liked by jackharlow, theestallion and 801,444 othersjulietlove: greenwithenvy

julietlove: greenwithenvy

theestallion  hot girl
—julietlove just following the leader :)

user1 she just keeps getting prettier

user2 queen shit

dojacat  just give me a chance already😫
—julietlove  get in line bby

druski  what kind yoga pose is that shit?
— julietlove bro you stay lurking in my comments gtfo

jackharlow  ok i saw it you can delete it now
—julietlove ok i saw your comment you can delete it now 🙃
—user3 bro when did this become a thing
—user4 why is jack in everyone's comments?

juliet sat in the makeup chair after her shoot giggling at all the comments. a lot of the ppl in her comments her getting excited about her and jack interacting. juliet had seen jack around at events and interacted on social media w him and she always flirted back but it didn't mean that much to her. juliet tended to get a lot of attention so playful flirting was pretty harmless to her. recently jack had been trying to get her attention more and more since she started hanging out with his friends like druski and bryson tiller.

after her shoot was done for the day she got all of her bags and headed out to her convertible immediately putting the top down. she was driving through la on her way to lunch to meet megan when she got an incoming facetime call from druski.
she propped her phone up on the stand so that the camera faced her. when she clicked accept on the call she immediately saw druski smirking at her.
"what's up baby?" druski said.
"hey dru, what's up w you?" she said throwing on a pair of dior shades.
"you better be hitting the club tonight with us"
juliet rolled her eyes. she had just been out to the club with druski and her friends last night and she felt very hungover this morning. "you're really tryna kill my liver huh?"
"nah nah just tryna have a good night" he said glancing over next to him "we're going out to celebrate tonight"
juliet rolled up to a stop sign and as she did she could hear someone on the sidewalk yelling her name. she glanced over at them and flashed them a smile and waved before the light turned green and she started to pull away again. "what are we celebrating anyway? you're birthdays not for a few more months" she said regaining her focus on him
"jack and urban are back in town, trust me it's gon be real fun. everyone's showing out tonight"
juliet let out a little smile as dru mentioned jacks name that dru instantly caught because she quickly nodded someone over and jack appeared in the camera smiling.
juliet smile widened and she pulled her sunnies down. "hey jack weren't you just in town like two weeks ago?"
"had to come back since you didn't let me take you on a date last time i was in town"
juliet giggled and rolled her eyes "i'll definitely be there tonight but i've got a hot date already today, meg is waiting"
just as she said that juliet pulled up to the front of restaurant to valet and started to grab her purse.
"ouch you're really just gonna replace with someone so quick. i'll let it slide this time since i don't wanna mess with meg but you still owe me a date"
juliet grabbed her purse got out of the car and handed her keys to the valet flashing him a smile.
"yeah yeah it better a good date" juliet said smiling down at her phone. she said her goodbyes to the guys and walked into the restaurant.

juliet was wearing the same braids and makeup from her shoot. she was wearing an oversized graphic top with szas album art on it with some knee high black leather boots and one of her moms vintage prada bags.

as soon as she walked into the building the host rushed over to her nodded and led her to the patio where meg was waiting.
meg got up quickly to hug and greet juliet. juliet hugged her back tight and gave her a kiss on the check before they both settled into their seats.
"sorry if i'm a little late druski called me on my way here and wouldn't let me hang up" juliet said as she folded her sunglasses and tucked them into her purse.
megan smiled at her over her menu "just druski is that it" she questioned juliet.
juliet giggled opening her own menu "dru and jack"
"girl you know that boy is obsessed with you for to long"
"please that boy gets obsessed with every girl"
"you're going to the club to see them tonight right?"
"i mean duh i love a good party. but you better be coming too"
"girl is that even a question" megan exclaimed.

megan and juliet ordered their food quickly and chatted the entire time about their upcoming plans and megans new music she's planning on putting out.

after lunch they said their goodbyes and juliet hopped back into the car immediately getting a text.

harlow

harlow 
hey love
you better get your ass home and get ready to see me

juliet
ugh ur annoying
see you tonight harlow

harlow
send me a pic after you get ready

juliet has loved harlows message