chp 10

"no you don't get it dru. you weren't there" juliet complained as her and druski drove through la in her convertible.

juliet had spent the last 5 days dodging all of her friends calls and texts especially jack's.
the only reason she agreed to spend the day with dru was because she liked to go to him for advice. he was a goofy guy who was always cracking jokes but he was the friend that always called her out on her bullshit. he didn't sugar coat things for her. which she was kinda wishing he would do right now.

dru also knew jack and juliet both well enough that he was able to see both sides of the argument.

"oh come on love he feels terrible. he just wants to explain"

juliet knew that jack felt terrible because he sent her a ton of texts apologizing trying to explain himself and he also had a bunch of flowers sent to juliets house. lilacs. he only sent lilacs. juliets favorite flower which she revealed to him on their first date.

"explain and say what because at this point i feel like i've heard it all." juliet said getting angrier and picking up speed. "oh baby it was a total accident that i slept with her. oh sweetie i'm sorry i slept with her she was just too hot. oops sorry i missed your birthday i forgot. men are all the same. men ain't shit" juliet said as she mimicking all the excuses guys had told her previously.

"come on you know jacks different, he wouldn't do that to you" druski tried to reassure her. "please just give him a chance to talk"

"ughhh fine but if he tells me some bullshit lie i'm blaming you." juliet said as she whipped a u turn in the middle of the road cutting in front of a bunch of people making them honk and scream at her.

"ok dam girl don't kill us on the way there" druski said.
juliet rolled her eyes and started driving to jacks.

"oh hey juliet, dru" jack said looking surprised as he opened the door and let them in.

drew dapped him up before venturing further into the house to find urban.

jack turned his attention back to juliet standing with her arms crossed in the doorway.
"juliet can we please talk?" jack pleaded with her.

juliet sighed and let her guard down nodding her head.
jack let her in and started leading her up towards his room.
"fuck no i'm not going in there" juliet said stopping in her tracks.
jack looked down and led her out towards the back patio near the pool.

they sat on the pool chairs across from each other and jack reached for juliets hand. she pulled it away and shook her head "jack please just talk"

he sighed and looked down. "ok first off baby i'm so sorry i was so stupid"

juliet leaned back and groaned "are you kidding me this shit again. please tell me something i haven't heard before."

"i promise nothing happened. urban invited a couple of his friends over that night and a few girls showed up with them. i promise i didn't even know any of them were coming. i wasn't even hanging out with them i was just hanging in my room waiting for you."

juliet bit her lip and finally made eye contact with jack.

"i was just chilling in my room and one of the girls came up to my room. i mean she was obviously drunk and wouldn't leave. i thought she was just kinda fucked up and harmless. i know it looked bad when you walked in but i swear nothing happened between us. i would never do that to you."

juliet sighed and grabbed jacks hand. "promise?"

"promise" jack agreed grabbing juliets head and kissing her forehead.
she giggled and playfully pushed him off which made him grab her and wrap her into a tight hug.
juliet playfully squirmed around and tried to get away before giving up and kissing jack.

"hell yeah baby. i'm a motherfucking match maker!" druski screamed off the second floor balcony.

urban was standing next to hit smoking a blunt and he let out a loud whistle.

jack shook his head and juliet gave them a mad face and flicked them off before walking hand and hand with jack back into the house.

authors note
srry srry for a bit of a shorter chapter. promise next chapter will def be longer.