chp 15

julietlove

liked by zendaya, badgirlriri, and 1,560,443 others

julietlove @juicycouture @taymoneyduh

theestallion my fav hotties😌
—julietlove ily!!

taymoneyduh my mini me💓
—julietlove girl what you talking bout i'm taller than you🤨

user1 my fav duo

jackharlow you really the finest thing walking around huh?
—julietlove 💓💓

juliet sat and chatted with tay as lana and tasha started on her hair and makeup.
juliet hadn't seen her parents since the night of the dinner but she had talked to her mom a few times on the phone since then and her mom profusely apologized every time.

juliet was supposed to be going to an event today to promote one of her dads upcoming projects. all through she didn't really want to see her dad today she knew how important this event was to him.

juliet often spent a lot of her time growing up feeling like she owed her dad for the money, fame, and privilege she had.
because of this juliet always went out of her way to show her dad how much she appreciated it by supporting this work. even growing up when they were in a fight juliet still stood by her dad, letting him know she loved him and was grateful to him.

juliet was feeling a little better about going tonight because she knew jack was going to be by her side.

juliet turned her attention away from tay when she heard a knock at the hotel room door.
tabby her assistant rushed to get it.
coco peaked her head around the door, making puppy dog eyes at juliet.

"oh my lovie dovie i'm so sorry for everything" she said coming over to embrace juliet.
"hi tay" coco said going over and giving her a hug too.

"hi mommy" juliet said. "please stop apologizing for that night mom you didn't say anything wrong"

"oh i know sweetie but i still feel bad about how you're dad reacted. god i love that man but he's not perfect"

juliet nodded her head understanding the position her mom was in "speaking of dad. he knows that i'm bringing jack as my date right?"