chp 26

"i know, i'm so excited for you but i'm sad that we're not going to be able to see each other everyday" juliet said laying in bed as she watched jack pack his bag.

jack was packing to to go to london for the GQ men of the year awards. then soon after that he would be going on his creme de la creme tour for almost three months.

luckily juliet s life gave her to opportunity to be flexible so she would be able to spend most of jacks tour with him but she still had commitments and job opportunities she had to attend to so she couldn't go on his whole tour.

"i know baby" jack said kissing juliet forehead. "i know it feels long know but it will fly by in know time."

"i know. but i want you to enjoy yourself out there, take it all in. don't even think about me alone in this big house, crying, being sad all day...." juliet joked.

"i couldn't stop thinking about you even if i tried."

jack smiled and kissed him. it made her happy to know that jack would be thinking about her just as much as she would be thinking about him when they were apart.

juliet got up to get ready for lunch as jack finished up.

brooks and coco had arrived back home a few fays ago since they had spent the last couple weeks in new york. juliet and jack were meeting them for lunch before he flew out tonight.

julietlove

liked by jackharlow, brysontiller, and 2,044,378 others

julietlove if i was a rich man

taymoneyduh blessing my timeline everyday
—julietlove your welcome ms money😉

jackharlow she just knows she got hot hot
—julietlove ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

druski2funny y'all down w the canadian jumpsuit or nah?

theestallion she is the fucking moment
—julietlove love you meg🥺

"lovie!" coco exclaimed getting up from the table and embracing juliet.
"hi mommy i missed you" juliet said hugging her back.

coco went to give jack a big hug as brooks gave juliet and hug and hugged jack.

"so how does it feel to be engaged? do you hate it? do you love it? do you wanna get married today? do you want to kill each other?" juliet asked impatiently.

juliet giggled "it's been wonderful so far. it just feels right"

jack nodded "bets decision i ever made."

"oh yay. i can't wait to help you start planning the wedding." coco said to juliet. "you know i keep having my assist deliver wedding books and color swatches to the house and juliet hasn't looked at any of them" coco said turning her attention to jack.