chp 23

eventually jack and juliet made their way back down stairs. juliet staring her ring the entire time.

juliets parents, grandparents, and jacks parents were all scattered around the kitchen waiting for the news.

as they entered in the room jack held up their hands and yelled "she said yes!"

they all rushed to give the happy couple hugs, kisses, and kind words.

they all sat around the dinner table that night talking and laughing.

coco was already trying to start planning then weddding and was asking juliet and jack for their wedding ideas.

juliet rolled her eyes and said "mom we don't have to plan the wedding in one night. please let's just enjoy tonight"

jack and juliet spent the next day showing jacks parents around before dropping them off at the airport so they could head back to kentucky.

that night jack and juliet laid awake in coco and brooks townhouse staring at each other and whispering since it was very late already.

"i can't fucking believe we're getting married" jack said.

"i know i feel like one day i'm gonna wake up and realize this is all a dream. because how can like work out so well." juliet agreed.

they feel asleep eventually before waking up in the morning to fly back to la.

once they landed and juliet and jack sat in the back of the car as her driver drove them home.

juliet was looking down at her phone reading an email "i think we need to invite everyone over tonight to tell them about the engagement i can't wait any longer." juliet said.

"we can just call them and tell them now if you really want. we don't have to throw a dinner party."

juliet shook her head "no i want it to be special  and tell them tonight. also i'm supposed to be going on jimmy kimmel tomorrow for my moms charity and i want to be able to talk about the engagement on there."

jack shook his head "whatever you want baby, i just can't wait to marry you" jack said squeezing her hand.

jack and juliet sat both sat at the very ends at their dinning table.
jack smiled at juliet before standing up and getting everyone's attentions "hey guys. i'm glad you guys all could make it. and i know you guys are probably wondering why you asked you here."

"juliets pregnant!" druski yelled out.

"not yet" jack said winking at juliet as she rolled her eyes.

"you guys broke up!" druski yelled out again.

"not yet" montero joked under his breath and him and dru chucked before doja elbowed them both in the stomachs.

"geez i was kidding" montero said coughing and holding his stomach.

"no" jack said rolling his eyes. "juliet and i are engaged!" jack yelled out smiling at his bride to be.

juliet beamed and stuck out her hand showing off her ring.

their friends gasped, congratulated them, and pulled juliets hand a bunch of different ways to see her ring.

"oh my god" alexa said letting her mouth hand open

"i want one!" doja complained.

"it's so ducking shiny" tay said smiling at juliet.

"when's the wedding?" meg asked.

"we're not exactly sure yet i mean we've been engaged for like less than a week but we're thinking sometime next spring maybe"