The God of Destruction vs the Beast of the Apocalypse

On Remnant, things are looking very different for the people that had been inside of Union Academy. Everyone in Union city was shocked at what happene to the academy, and the Council that resides in Union was shocked that the academy that they had tried to make the most powerful students with, has been taken down, and they did not see the headmasters do it. When the citizens of Union City questioned at what had just happened, Ozpim, Sirzechs, and Nezu released a statement of what had happened, about how Error, one of their kindest students, went insane due to the fact that many of the students have become arrogant and corrupted, and revealed that the council was responsible for all of this, due to refusing to change their ways at how they treat the weak and the powerless. Because of this statement revealed, it has caused an uproar throughout the whole city, and the students that treated Error this poorly were shunned by the public. The council tried to convince the citizens that the headmasters are lying. But the citizens are not inclined to listen. The council tried to call the headmasters, first by threatening them, which they ignored, knowing that they can't do anything. They then tried to tell them to get Error so that they can convince people that he is still fine. But the Headmaster's response.

"He disappeared from Remnant. How do you expect us to get him if he is gone?"

Needless to say, things did not end well for the council at all, and after days of being pressured by the public, they are forced to resign from their post, and have been disgraced by society, as the ones that had ruined Union City's chance at getting true heroes. Needless to say, their lives are going to be much more difficult, due to them now being relentlessly attacked by the very citizens that they had sworn to 'protect.' Needless to say, the Head,asters have to restart from scratch, and tells the citizens that because of the council ruining the purpose of what the academy is supposed to be, they now have to restart from scratch, and try to fix the behaviors of those 'heroes,' so that it can be the way that it is supposed to be. The citizens feel doubtful at this, due to how far the heroes have fallen, and Ozpin tells them that, they have a right to feel this way, and that even they, the headmasters, are beginning to doubt if they can pull this off perfectly again, but they said that they cannot just give up now, and that they need to keep trying. If there is one thing about being a hero, it's that you need to be stubborn and determined to get what you want. After that, the citizens agreed, and they allowed the headmasters to give it another try. So the headmasters is on their way to rebuild the academy again, and hopes that it can make people that can become heroes in the way that it should be.

But as that happened...for Error, while it has been months, since he has left Remnant, for Ruby, and the people that he is friends with, it has been about a total of  few days since he had left and disappeared from nowhere. And so, when Error comes back, he came back through a pixel portal that he made inside of the Anti-Void. He stepped through the portal, and into the Remnant that he had lived in. And thanks to Error404 having fixed and improved his eyesight, he can now see from very far away. He looks around, and sees the buildings that are still the same, and everything looks like no time has passed at all. Error sighed, as Papyrus stepped out from the portal, and went next to his brother.

"Well, brother...we are back here again, back to our home."

Papyrus spoke out, as he looks around the version of Remnant that they are in. Error nodded, as he looked around, and saw nothing new here. It is still the same as it always has been. He sighed, as he than spoke out to Papyrus.

"Yeah-ah, we a-are. Ai-Ain't go-gonna lie t-to ya-a, though, I really hoped-oped that-hat I-I-I-I nev-never had-ad to go back-ack there again. Esp-Especially with tho-those fal-false her-heroes run-running around all over the place-lace. Real-Really wish-ish that I can meet one and-nd beat him down for the sake of it."