A New Family

It has been...a month, since Error had taken Mione Gremory from Rias Gremory, after what she nearly done. And the days have been...weird, to say the least, Error had been doing all that he could to try and make sure that the kid, Mione, is living a comfortable and very carefree love as he could, as well as make sure that Rias Gremory does not find her, lest she tries to use her again. And luckily, he does not have to worry about some stuff with the kid, especially when it involves the baby soiling herself, which she thankfully doesn't do. So Error is safe from that. Thanks to that, it made his ability to take care of the kids much more easier then other parents. The kid, Mione, she has inherited both of Error's powers, meaning the strings, bones, glitches, and Blasters, and Rias Gremory's Power of Destruction. However, on the case of Mione, the Power of Destruction has become a part of Mione's Cosmic Essence, meaning that, if she were to have kids, they'd inherit that Power. And honestly, this is so what fitting for Error, as Error is a type of destroyer, and Rias has the Power of Destruction, so naturally, the child is a very fitting mix for Error himself. Lala helps whenever she can, especially because of the fact that Lala had done, 'it,' with Error, along with the members of the Crimson Squad, and Error knows what this means, which is not bad for him, but he is rather unprepared with the amount of kids that he will have to raise sometime in the future. He just hopes that he is able to deal with it, and raise the children he'll have correctly.

But as that happens, he turns to the backyard door being open, and he looks to see that there is a small humanoid figured sitting at porch, near some potted plants, and it is a girl that Error knows of, for she had been living in this house before he broug  it Mione home.

On the porch, is a young girl, about a foot in height and at the size of an infant, with green hair, 2 toes on the feet, and oddly, a flower on top of the head. This is Celine. She is an infant girl that Error had picked up, thanks to Lala. Orignally, Celine used to be a large alien plant that Lala had given to him and put into his backyard.

And needless to say, taking care of a sentient alien plant was no joke, but the plant that he had raised thanks to Lala is able to like him, even though it is not careful

And needless to say, taking care of a sentient alien plant was no joke, but the plant that he had raised thanks to Lala is able to like him, even though it is not careful. But then, out of nowhere, became sick, and Error thought that it was going to get better...but instead, the plant turned into the humanoid form that had now became Celine currently. Heck, he had Celine before he had Mione. And Celine has been living with Error since. She even considers Error as her papa. And this embarrassing moment, to Error...he hopes that Error404 does not find him. And luckily, Celine turned into her humanoid form on time to meet up with another girl, who has silver hair and a horn on top of her head.