Reclaim the Kid

Error could not believe his bad luck and how idiotic he was before. Rias, had something like this up her sleeve the whole time?! This is making very upset in a very big way, due to the fact that he never thought that she would do this. Error went to the library in Hell on this sort of spell, and he found out that this spell is able to impregnate female devils that are sterile, or just desire to have kids earlier, by taking a piece of one's magic and put it inside of the loaves. The drawbacks is that it can only be used once, although luckily for any female, this does not affect a person's natural reproduction in anyway, meaning that they can still reproduce like normal.

But unfortunately, the rate that this reproduction spell is used is quickened to an immense degree. Now it is shorten to days. A females usually gives birth after 9.2 months. But now...now this spell is used and quicken it to 9 days. And unfortunately, Error never knew how quick this is, but he did get suspicious during the 8th day, when he saw Rias' stomach having become bloated then before, when he sensed her.

 And unfortunately, Error never knew how quick this is, but he did get suspicious during the 8th day, when he saw Rias' stomach having become bloated then before, when he sensed her

But it is also the same day where he found this information in the late afternoon. And needless to say, he is alarmed. And this 8th day, it is the equivalent of the 8th trimester, meaning that, today, at the 9th day...she is gonna give birth to the kid of Rias and Error.

He is now outside, as he puts his hand in his pocket, and he felt frustrated, due to what Koneko had said that Rias had done, and needless to say, he is not very happy about this at all, as he spoke out.

"Damn it! What was I thinking?! Of course Rias was not gonna actually fight me! Just wanted me caught off so that I could have my guard lowered and for her to do her thing! What do I do in this mess that I have just let happen."

Luckily, Gradient is not here, as he and Ikaros are now somewhere else and are off at another area, inside of Gradient's own pocket dimension that he has made, called the Digital Sphere, based entirely off of Ink's Doodle Sphere. Error was pacing back and forth, trying the best that he can to calm his nerves, and not to act erratic...when a voice spoke out.

"Oh my...quite a long time...hasn't it; darling~?"

Error froze, as he looked up to see where the voice had suddenly came from.