Angeloid Battle

Palette looks down at Astraea, and he shook his head, as he sees what she is doing, which makes him very weirded out at what she is doing. It has been a few days since he had decided to watch over Astraea and make sure that she is not going to attack in any sort of way, and even had to hit her in the head with his Paint Roller in order to stop her. And luckily, he is able to keep her behaved most of the time, but Astraea...she is, true to Nymph's word, an idiot, because she only knows about combat, but does not know the usual subjects that even a child would know, and one of them is eating, which Astraea does not seem to understand at all. And now, she is trying to do it on the same way that plants do it, even though she is a cybernetic and organic being that is similar to that of a human, all because she is hungry. Seems that even the Angeloids have some organic body parts that they need to have.

Palette shakes his head and pinched his nose, as he then spoke out.

"Astraea, what in the world are you doing?"

Astraea then spoke out.

"I...I'm trying to feed in the same way plants to it, just as you told me!! But it isn't working! Why isn't it working?!"

Palette shook his head, as he then spoke out.

"Astraea, plants make their own food in their way, and you are not a plant. Meaning it'll never happen. You can't sustain yourself on the same way that plants do it."

This made Astraea grown loudly in frustration and shock, as she spoke out.

"You mean that I have been doing this for nothing?!"

Palette spoke out.

"Yep."

This made Astraea bonked her head against the ground in frustration and anger at knowing this, as Palette shook his head. The fact that she is neglected to know even the most basic things, is just ridiculous. He then takes out a bag of chisps, and opens it, as Astraea spoke out.

"What is that?"

Palette spoke out.

"Food. It is what animals and humans eat, and the way that you eat."

This made Astraea look down and spoke out.

"How...how do it eat them?"

Astraea sees Palette taking out a chisp, and spoke out.

"Put it in your mouth and chew on it. Your mouth closed, but your jaw going up and down. Try it."

Astraea takes a bite off of the food that Palette had given to her

Astraea takes a bite off of the food that Palette had given to her. And when she ate...she actually began to like what she's tasting.

"Wow, so good!"

Palette nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, and this is how other people eat, what separates them from the plants. This is how you should be really doing it."